Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

installing a line....

Options
  • 06-03-2015 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭

Due to works on the house I can't seem to locate the Old line, as I'm thinking of getting wired broadband in....

Is it a case of a technician calling out or could your average electrician do it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Due to works on the house I can't seem to locate the  Old line, as I'm thinking of getting wired broadband in....

Is it a case of a technician calling out or could your average electrician do it?
    Hi tupac_healy

As long as there is ducting to the premises then ordering a line installation from eircom will result in an appointment for an engineer to come out within 10 working days to install one.

If you would like to request this please contact sales via WebChat at www.eircom.ie/chatnow or call sales on free phone 1800503303

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement