Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Blackwater 2015 wanted syndicate

Options
  • 06-03-2015 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have recently moved to the Blackwater valley area.Does anyone know any fishery from Mallow to Lismore who are offering affordable syndicate rods for the season..looking for fly water..

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭popsy09

Shrimp Fly wrote: »
    I have recently moved to the Blackwater valley area.Does anyone know any fishery from Mallow to Lismore who are offering affordable syndicate rods for the season..looking for fly water..

thanks

What do you class as affordable ??

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Shrimp Fly

popsy09 wrote: »
    What do you class as affordable ??

300 max

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭BrownTrout

There's a salmon club in mallow if that's any good to you? I'm not a member of it myself (stick to the trout) but if you call into Vincent Downes in mallow town on the Main Street he can tell you more

Most clubs won't leave ya join unless you have an address I'n the area , I'm not sure exactly what part you are living in but there is mallow /lombardstown /roskeen /fermoy all have clubs

I am in 2 private syndicates and have 4 beats but its full now , last year I was with Munster blackwater salmon anglers run by Bob seaward and I didnt rate it at all , the beats were not looked after and too many fish it

Most clubs won't leave ya join unless you have an address I'n the area , I'm not sure exactly what part you are living in but there is mallow /lombardstown /roskeen /fermoy all have clubs

I am in 2 private syndicates and have 4 beats but its full now , last year I was with Munster blackwater salmon anglers run by Bob seaward and I didnt rate it at all , the beats were not looked after and too many fish it

i have an address as i have moved to the area..i am in ballyduff ...i was looking something close by to spend the evenings ..thanks very much for your help and taking the time out to answer

• Advertisement

Shrimp Fly wrote: »
    i have an address as i have moved to the area..i am in ballyduff ...i was looking something close by to spend the evenings ..thanks very much for your help and taking the time out to answer

ballyduff is practically my second home ha ha , have a beat just one field above the bridge ,ballinvolane its called some great fly water

i might be able to get ya in but its not cheap it works out better if ya have 2 joining ,i can pm ya details if ya like , im actually down there in the morning :)

ballyduff is practically my second home ha ha , have a beat just one field above the bridge ,ballinvolane its called some great fly water

i might be able to get ya in but its not cheap it works out better if ya have 2 joining ,i can pm ya details if ya like , im actually down there in the morning :)

yeah pm away ..i dont like the not cheap bit,will my heart stop at the price..

Advertisement