Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McConvey's refurbishment (Belfast)

Options
  • 06-03-2015 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

Hi

Anyone know the story with the refurbishment at McConveys in the Ormeau Road?

They were supposed to reopen on Monday but then it got pushed to Thurs (yesterday). I've been trying all day to get them on the phone and there's no answer.
    My bike was supposed to have been delivered to them yesterday and I could do with knowing the state of play.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Will open on Thursday. Rumour is there'll be an ceremonial opening in a few weeks and either Contadir or Sagan will be there courtesy of Specialized.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭galvo_clare

So is that next Thurs now? They definitely weren't answering the phone today.

Thanks
    el tel wrote: »
    Will open on Thursday. Rumour is there'll be an ceremonial opening in a few weeks and either Contadir or Sagan will be there courtesy of Specialized.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭gambeta_fc

I passed by the shop yesterday evening. Quite a few staff members there and looked like both floors had been restocked at that stage. The window display was still empty but can't imagine they're too far away from reopening.

If you haven't heard anything by Monday I'll be passing by again, could drop in and make a query for you if you like.

Thanks for that kind offer. I'll let you know. I'll try them again on Saturday.

gambeta_fc wrote: »
    I passed by the shop yesterday evening. Quite a few staff members there and looked like both floors had been restocked at that stage. The window display was still empty but can't imagine they're too far away from reopening.

If you haven't heard anything by Monday I'll be passing by again, could drop in and make a query for you if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bluefoot

Hi all,

Mike here from McConvey Cycles. We have just left the shop and it is ready to go now. We are reopening tomorrow morning, call in and see us, I hope you like the new look shop!

Apologies if anyone was unable to get through by phone today, we were having some problems with our new phone system, this should be working tomorrow. If you have any issues contacting us please feel free to contact me via pm here.

galvo_clare, I have sent you a private message with my contact details.

Mike Millar
    McConvey Cycles
    028 9033 0322

• Advertisement

Thanks Mike

I've replied to you.

Best of luck tomorrow and thanks all for your responses.
    bluefoot wrote: »

galvo_clare, I have sent you a private message with my contact details.

Mike Millar
    McConvey Cycles
    028 9033 0322

Advertisement