Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locations in Paris

Options
  • 06-03-2015 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi, does anyone have a good knowledge of locations in Paris?

I'm doing a summer intensive course in ILCF university in Paris in June and I'm looking in to student accomodation offers at the moment.

I'm wondering does anyone know where would be the nearest place to Rue de turbigo, where the language centre is located? It says on wikipedia that it's in the 1st,2nd and 3rd arrondissement.

The places I'm looking at are:
    10 rue Trousseau 75011 PARIS
    245, rue Lafayette 75010 Paris
    79, rue de Duinkeque 75009 Paris
    80 rue Mouffetard 75005 Paris
    44 rue des Bernardins 75005 Paris
    6 rue de Fourcy - 75004 Paris
    11 rue du Fauconnier - 75004 Paris
    12 rue des Barres - 75004 Paris
    20 rue JJ Rousseau 75001 Paris.

I've only been in Paris for a few days before so I don't really know the areas well and don't know how far those places are from rue de turbigo. Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 mademoiselle_r

Actually, I'm having problems finding a place for the month of june. If anyone knows where you can just rent a flat for a month, please let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭baker59

Finding places to rent in Paris is very difficult and expensive.
    I've never used it but maybe http://www.appartager.com could be a good help for your situation. Don't restrict yourself too much on locations. If you find a place near a metro, you're doing well.

Student accommodation, I know nothing about.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 mademoiselle_r

Thanks for the link. In the end, I got the airbnb app on my phone and found a bed for €680 in the Saint Germain de Pres (sp) district for the whole month of June. Delighted. If anyone else is looking for accomodation I'd recommend trying airbnb.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭baker59

Thanks for the link. In the end, I got the airbnb app on my phone and found a bed for €680 in the Saint Germain de Pres (sp) district for the whole month of June. Delighted. If anyone else is looking for accomodation I'd recommend trying airbnb.

Nice, that's a great price for a very nice area.
    Enjoy.

Advertisement