Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remington SPS Tac. in .308 cal.

Options
  • 06-03-2015 11:06pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Selling my recently bought Remington SPS Tactical in .308.

Before i give the details i need to clarify something. This is not only a reluctant sale it's "i don't want to" sale. I need to try and help out a family member so it's a time sensitive sale. If not sold within 3 weeks i'll be taking it down as any sale afterwards will not be in time and of no help. I understand and appreciate that licenses need to be applied for, etc. so if someone is interested we can work something out.

Onto the kit.

It's a Remington 700 SPS Tactical. It's in .308 caliber. It has the Hogue overmold non slip stock. It's a 1:10 twist, 20" barrel. Meaning while she'll shoot most any type of round it'll prefer the medium to heavy stuff. I currently use 178 gr A-Max to excellent results. I have 29 rounds of the A-Max to go with and the rifle is already zeroed on these so it's a buy and shoot kit. Specifics of the full kit are:

Rifle
    • Remington 700 SPS Tactical, AAC-SD
    • 1:10 twist barrel
    • 20 inch long barrel with 11 degree target crown
    • Hogue Over-Molded stock (true non slip even in the wet)
    • Pillar bedded from Remington
    • Threaded in 5/8, 24 unef
    • Thread cap protector
    • Factory trigger
    • Two sling stud

Scope
    • Hawke Sidewinder 30
    • 6-24x56
    • Red & Green illuminated reticle
    • Mil-Dot reticle
    • 30 mm tube
    • Comes with box, shade, and all original accessories

Rings & Mounts
    Extras/Accessories

Please note, the Bipod and Niggeloh rifle sling are NOT included in the sale. The bipod i want for another rifle, and the sling i've kept as they are about the best you can buy and not cheap. I will happily supply another, quality, rifle sling (Butler Creek, Blackhawk, or Allen).

The rifle was bought (brand new) last August in McBrides. The total cost of everything listed above was €1,790. I'm asking €1,295 ovno. Everything on the gun was bought new and the rifle has fired a total of 31 rounds from new. Half of those on the range.

Thanks for looking.

Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement