Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning Dying Light.... Need a new game

Options
  • 06-03-2015 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

So I traded in The Order 1886 yesterday and got Dying Light with the credit in GameStop.

After a few hours of playing it and trying my best to enjoy it. But the truth is I'm just not into it.
    I plan to return it on the satisfaction return on Monday.

My question is what should I get in return of it?

Part of me is leaning towards Dragon Ball Xenoverse from my old anime days..... Anybody got any recommendations???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

EvilWonka wrote: »
    So I traded in The Order 1886 yesterday and got Dying Light with the credit in GameStop.

After a few hours of playing it and trying my best to enjoy it. But the truth is I'm just not into it.
    I plan to return it on the satisfaction return on Monday.

My question is what should I get in return of it?

Part of me is leaning towards Dragon Ball Xenoverse from my old anime days..... Anybody got any recommendations???

I think it and Wolfenstein are the best games I've played on the PS4 .

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭EvilWonka

So wolfenstine is worth a go??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I don't know . I thought it was awsome...but you didn't like DL and I did :p

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭BobLeeSwagger

Yes. Most enjoyable game I played on the PS4 so far. Really enjoyed it compared to the other hyped up games out there.
    Has no online mode weather that will bother you. Made no difference to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

For what its worth i'd have DL over wolfenstein any day of the week.

Cannot fathom how people enjoyed Wolfy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Having had the PS4 since launch, the top three games I have played on it are Wolfenstein, Dying Light and Alien Isolation.

Anyone who has played FPS games on a PC since the mid '90s at least will love Wolfenstein as it has gone back to making FPS games as great as they were before the big change in quality since the mid 2000s.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Wolfenstein is definately a game worth playing... So far the only games that have really impressed me is Wolfenstein and Tomb Raider... The Last of Us is also good but I never got around to finishing it for some reason... Far Cry 4 is so much fun for Co-Op but single player I just find myself constantly running around doing nothing.. Tomb Raider and The Last of Us would sell cheap enough now though... Think The Last of Us is like 15euro for a US CD Key and Tomb Raider I bought for like 18$ off the US store... So in terms of trading in and getting a new game Wolfenstein is probably the best, unless you enjoy online gameplay, then maybe Call of Duty would be best suited... Maybe even the best thing would be to trade it in get a Voucher refund and wait for Bloodbourne at the end of the month...

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

I am struggling to like Dying Light. Is there any way to switch it from First Person mode?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

I've got it digital so I can't return it and I rarely play it now, I did enjoy it just the last of us factions keeps distracting me so I rarely play that and far cry 4 now il try get back into them.

If you haven't for the last of us I highly recommend it!

Also I picked up zombie army trilogy over the weekend, it's great fun

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭rtron

Try evil within, Its worth ago if not played already.if you liked resi 4 you will like this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement