Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's a good hostel or B&B in Killarney?

Options
  • 07-03-2015 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

Was wondering what would be a good B&B or hostel south of the town of Killarney? Shall be down there in July for a family hoolie. Own room as I'd plan to leave stuff there, and because I'm told that I snore like a f**king train :pac: Also need a place that doesn't have a curfew, as I've no idea when I'd be back that night :P

KingsCourt Inn and Rivermere Inn are close to the place, but not sure if they're any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Anyone got any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

Never heard of the Kingscourt or Rivermere inns. I'd check tripadvisor etc, but if you're really only using the place for storage and passing out/sleeping all you need is a bed and a secure door.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭dobman88

the_syco wrote: »
    Hey all,

Was wondering what would be a good B&B or hostel south of the town of Killarney? Shall be down there in July for a family hoolie. Own room as I'd plan to leave stuff there, and because I'm told that I snore like a f**king train :pac: Also need a place that doesn't have a curfew, as I've no idea when I'd be back that night :P

KingsCourt Inn and Rivermere Inn are close to the place, but not sure if they're any good?

They're both part of the Harmony inn group afaik. Both nice places in a very good location. The Gleneagle and INEC is only a 10min walk and the town centre is only a 10min walk.

Where is the family gathering and what's your budget? Any b&b on Muckross Road is good.

Advertisement