Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting For The Return of Business Cat

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,000 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Ah now, let's not condone violence... He's in the dog house, anyway.

Maybe he'll be sent to a big farm, where he can run to his heart's content and play with lots of other dogs...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Anyone else think we could be nearing the end :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,000 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

It looks that way, but I think there's going to be a twist in the "tail"....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

New Home wrote: »
    It looks that way, but I think there's going to be a twist in the tale....

Business Pig?

Maybe Business Cat will throw a stick, Howard will run trying to fetch it but won't be able to find it, so he'll disappear into the sunset, still looking for his stick. Or they'll find bones buried in his garden, the police will be called to investigate, and he'll be arrested, losing credibility, the respect of his peers, and ultimately his company. Or maybe something entirely different.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

astradave wrote: »
    Business Pig?

Business Cow?

So successful, he runs for President!

You guessed it...

President Rump!

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭angryIreGamer

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Business Cow?

So successful, he runs for President!

You guessed it...

President Rump!

:pac:
    1439328347-trumpsteaks.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,053 ✭✭✭Doge

I think I prefer when Business Cat wasnt so story driven like it is now.

I prefered when it was short and sweet making funny references to cat behaviour.

I bet you're on Howard's side, Doge. :mad: We're onto you, mate, we're onto you!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,451 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Doge wrote: »
    I think I prefer when Business Cat wasnt so story driven like it is now.

I prefered when it was short and sweet making funny references to cat behaviour.

That's a fairly limited pool to draw from though.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

That's a fairly limited pool to draw from though.

Yes, but it is a limited pool that can be re-used 9 times.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

2017-07-28-Tete-a-Tete.png

2017-08-04-Goodbyes.png

2017-08-18-Parting-Gift.png

2017-08-25-Repossession.png

2017-09-01-Pet.png

2017-09-08-Changeover.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,682 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Swore he was going to jump inside the cardboard box till I got to the last slide. The Adventures of Regular Cat, complete shocker !

Give Howard 5 minutes, and he'll chew all the important documents (à la The Dog Ate My Homework), then Business Cat will be back in business. Besides, we all know that cats always land on their feet. :pac:

A "friendly" warning for Howard.

3367340987_fbe892dcf9_z.jpg?zz=1

• Advertisement

2017-09-15-Puddle.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Capt'n Midnight posted a rare snippet of Business Cat back when he was Existential-Angst College Student Cat in the YLYL thread :pac:

4610_c834_500.jpeg

2017-09-22-Hotel.png

2017-09-29-Accommodation.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

I'm not liking this at all. Regular cat can do one.
    It's one thing that I have to sleep in a cardboard box at the side of a hotel, but not BC.
    I'm sending BC a virtual million dollars to get back on his paws.

2017-10-06-Roommate.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

I'm not liking this at all. Regular cat can do one.
    It's one thing that I have to sleep in a cardboard box at the side of a hotel, but not BC.
    I'm sending BC a virtual million dollars to get back on his paws.

Leave regular cat alone we all know what four legged little bastard is to blame.

Down with Howard the pug.

Oh, don't you worry, he'll get his comeuppance, all in due course.. Doggies have to go walkies, don't they? And they like to play fetch, don't they? Well then, let's just wait and see...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'm just intrigued to see where he's going with this. Will it be a 'From rags, to riches, and back to rags again, and then finally back to riches' type thing?

Yes, I'm making the assumption that he came from rags initially.

• Advertisement

He'll probably move back in with his parents to save enough money for a deposit in order to get a mortgage with a certain Irish financial institution.

Advertisement