Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pc

Options
  • 07-03-2015 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭

I'm about to take a plunge on a pc of adverts and was just wondering as I seen a few posts that somebody was recommending a seller but can't find the name now ? I'm.buying off jolluk who looks to have outstanding feedback etc on adverts so was just wondering if he comes recommended from anyone here ?

Computer I am buying thinking of buying is the below for 600, I presume I'd get it slightly cheaper if I sourced the parts myself but I wouldn't feel too comfortable doing it.

Motherboard:
    Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P

CPU:
    AMD Phenom II X6 1100T, six core, 6 x 3.7GHz turbo, 6 x 3.3GHz base with SPIRE SP985S1-V2 CPU Cooler

Memory:
    8GB DDR3 (support max. 32GB DDR3)

Graphics:
    Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 2GB, GHz Edition, Dual-X, GDDR5, DirectX11

Connection:
    1 x PS/2 keyboard port
    1 x PS/2 mouse port
    2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
    8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
    1 x RJ-45 port
    3 x audio jacks
    1 x Display Port
    1 x HDMI
    2 x DVI

Storage:
    1TB Seagate, 7200 rpm

Optical drive:
    DVD Burner

PSU:
    600W OCZ

Win 7 Ultimate 64bit (fresh)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

Here is a link for bloodbath on adverts.I'd say he could get you a better spec for that money.
    http://www.adverts.ie/member/21470

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

game4it70 wrote: »
    Here is a link for bloodbath on adverts.I'd say he could get you a better spec for that money.
    http://www.adverts.ie/member/21470

Cheers for that I made an offer on one items that guy is selling so I could pm him, I was wondering if I could one the reasons I thought I'd check in with you guys

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

Would the general concensus be am not getting bang for my buck for 600 for the above machine ?

Advertisement