Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying For Economics Notes

• 07-03-2015 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

I plan on studying economic for my LC starting 10th of march and planning on buying textbooks off the eason website. Is there any point in me studying a new subject at this stage of the year. I plan on doing this because im dropping HL maths soon and pretty sure i wont be counting it in my top 6.

I do the 3 , french, business, geography and biology. Irish, english and maths wrecks my head in and passed HL Irish and English just about but maths was awful and failed it badly,

Im aiming for 450 points plus but i'm quite strong with biology,geography and business. Hate languages and maths.

If anyone is able to provide me with economics class notes and email me like everything i may able to pay you via paypal or whatever preferred method you wish! PM me for more information. Good Luck

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭DUBLIN_person

I plan on studying economic for my LC starting 10th of march and planning on buying textbooks off the eason website. Is there any point in me studying a new subject at this stage of the year. I plan on doing this because im dropping HL maths soon and pretty sure i wont be counting it in my top 6.

I do the 3 , french, business, geography and biology. Irish, english and maths wrecks my head in and passed HL Irish and English just about but maths was awful and failed it badly,

Im aiming for 450 points plus but i'm quite strong with biology,geography and business. Hate languages and maths.

If anyone is able to provide me with economics class notes and email me like everything i may able to pay you via paypal or whatever preferred method you wish! PM me for more information. Good Luck

I find the Positive Economics text book by Edco pretty good as all of the definitions are highlighted within the chapter. It covers the course quite well content wise, I'd say 90% of my notes come out of it TBH.
    That coupled with keeping up with economic current affairs (there is usually a topical long question or even short question on the exam). You should be OK. Diagrams are important also, especially with the markets.Best of luck

Advertisement