Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Megadrive to Master System converter

Options
  • 07-03-2015 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Megadrive to Master System converter
    POST\COLLECTION: Standard post
    PRICE: 20 + 4 post
    PAYMENT METHODS: paypal

I have no need for this one either as I'm using a SMS directly now (thanks Ciderman :) )

YzJlZWJkYjg5NWYwYjE4ZmRiYTFmZWM1YmMxZDRlM2LXqfMwt5qYGUt8NhOdVQInaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vZTI3NzNkYTkyNmE0ZTE1OTdjZTNmY2FmNjI2NzJjMDViOTg2ZDQzY2I1ZjYwN2RlZDE1YTUzYzcwNWViOWY3ZC5qcGd8fHx8fHw1MDR4NTI1fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS93YXRlcm1hcmsucG5nfHx8.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Offer asking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

so 24 posted ?

Sounds good dude :) Is the cart flap missing by the way?

oh... didn't even know there was one TBH. yes it's missing then.
    sorry. let me know if you're still interested .

LongZ wrote: »
    oh... didn't even know there was one TBH. yes it's missing then.
    sorry. let me know if you're still interested .

Would you do it for €20 posted in that case? Hope that doesn't sound too cheeky :o

• Advertisement

prob not I'm afraid.
    It's an awkward one to post and will have to go as parcel so actual cost for shipping is €7 so I was splitting ship costs already with €4 :)

LongZ wrote: »
    prob not I'm afraid.
    It's an awkward one to post and will have to go as parcel so actual cost for shipping is €7 so I was splitting ship costs already with €4 :)

No bother, €24 posted is grand with me. Send me a pm & we'll sort out payment etc :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement