Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singles thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Would vagisiled without a wax be like finding diamonds in the rough?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

mg1982 wrote: »
    Im sure you like a nice diamond ring when you tie the knot

I'll never get married. I'll be pulling 23 year olds for life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mg1982

eternal wrote: »
    I'll never get married. I'll be pulling 23 year olds for life.

I like your style E. :D

Would vagisiled without a wax be like finding diamonds in the rough?

You need a smooth surface for it to stick.
    The guys with the cubics in their ear drive me mad. I got into a fight with one on the street and I said sort yourself out and get a diamond. He said he spent 3 grand on one and lost it. There's no way a small earring would cost 3 grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Pissy Missy

Vhi Mini marathon done yesterday under an hour, I'm in the alethes now for next year :) My back is so sore but luckily im off today to recover, how is everyone? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Fair fcuks....that's a good time to do :eek:

I'm ok....my weekend away got cancelled (need new friends :( )

So was msging away a wan on tinder to pass time....meet up yesterday....went so well (like unreal!!).....kinda regret going now...as she lives so far away :/

Fair fcuks....that's a good time to do :eek:

I'm ok....my weekend away got cancelled (need new friends :( )

So was msging away a wan on tinder to pass time....meet up yesterday....went so well (like unreal!!).....kinda regret going now...as she lives so far away :/

Thanks, well if she's so great maybe its worth the distance? Where does she live?

Well done on doing the marathon. You must be fit.

Well done on doing the marathon. You must be fit.

Thanks Eternal :) ah not really that fit, i didn do much training this yr prob y my back is fcuked!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Vhi Mini marathon done yesterday under an hour, I'm in the alethes now for next year :) My back is so sore but luckily im off today to recover, how is everyone? :)

Well done PM. That's a brilliant time :)

10k in less than an hour? Thats a fekkin brilliant time. Well done.

PM speedy gonzales!!

Thanks, well if she's so great maybe its worth the distance? Where does she live?

Oh she is prob is (actually she is)...like I wouldn't even have normally msged her..though kinda glad I did now!!

She lives like up in very north tipp like we met halfway...had right craic and all for a few hours!! Talking sh1te etc

She is most likely well worth it...though maybe she'd be better with someone from nearer her??
    I'm prob not the best person to be going out at the min-...kinda got a bit frustrated with everything Saturday (Friends/everything really) and actually went about getting a visa....and was just being pure selfish in msging her....I'm actually a terrible person :(:/

Oh she is prob is (actually she is)...like I wouldn't even have normally msged her..though kinda glad I did now!!

She lives like up in very north tipp like we met halfway...had right craic and all for a few hours!! Talking sh1te etc

She is most likely well worth it...though maybe she'd be better with someone from nearer her??
    I'm prob not the best person to be going out at the min-...kinda got a bit frustrated with everything Saturday (Friends/everything really) and actually went about getting a visa....and was just being pure selfish in msging her....I'm actually a terrible person :(:/

Omg! ur so not a terrible person, don't be feeling bad of how or why you started msgn her because you enjoyed spending time with her and you only met with her once. Enjoy the present my friend and yes be selfish, its good to be selfish and not bad because when you look after yourself, everyone benefits :)

Omg! ur so not a terrible person, don't be feeling bad of how or why you started msgn her because you enjoyed spending time with her and you only met with her once. Enjoy the present my friend and yes be selfish, its good to be selfish and not bad because when you look after yourself, everyone benefits :)

Your right I guess....it was a mixture of pure boredom etc had me msging her....hadn't even intended on meeting up etc but was so frustrated being stuck at home and everything so agreed to it like.....just wanted to get away outta Waterford and everything!

Won't lie kinda cheered me up alright....I was after being in wicked Bad form after my friends cancelled etc....so fcuk it I dunno maybe just as well...ugh I hate everything about Waterford atm.....think it's time to move on....

Anyone else on here run any of the marathons etc the weekend??/how was everyone else's weekend
    :)

• Advertisement

Run a marathon? Hahaha. No. I can't even walk normally.

Don't beat yourself up over nothing either. :)

Your right I guess....it was a mixture of pure boredom etc had me msging her....hadn't even intended on meeting up etc but was so frustrated being stuck at home and everything so agreed to it like.....just wanted to get away outta Waterford and everything!

Won't lie kinda cheered me up alright....I was after being in wicked Bad form after my friends cancelled etc....so fcuk it I dunno maybe just as well...ugh I hate everything about Waterford atm.....think it's time to move on....

Anyone else on here run any of the marathons etc the weekend??/how was everyone else's weekend
    :)

While PM was running her marathon i was lying on the couch eating pringles drinking coke and playing video games. :o. Did get out for a walk though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Tom sometimes you have to be selfish and treat yourself with respect and it also sounds like you need a holiday.

@PM fair play to you :)

Evening all

Autosport wrote: »
    Tom sometimes you have to be selfish and treat yourself with respect and it also sounds like you need a holiday.

@PM fair play to you :)

Evening all

Evening auto...I just need to chill and as someone pm'd me over the weekend and basically pointed out a few facts...while harsh but true kinda helped me see things clearer
    ^^people on boards are sooo nice :)

I do need a holiday...looks like I'm actually going to go alone!! :( (something I swore I'd never do!!)

Did you go out in kk....I heard from a friend it was epic

Insightful PMs?? My inbox is always open!! I just got some nice advice off a poster too actually. There are some alright people around.

• Advertisement

Same here, my inbox is always open! One of the best things I could do would be to stop thinking that everyone is out to get me.

Evening auto...I just need to chill and as someone pm'd me over the weekend and basically pointed out a few facts...while harsh but true kinda helped me see things clearer
    ^^people on boards are sooo nice :)

I do need a holiday...looks like I'm actually going to go alone!! :( (something I swore I'd never do!!)

Did you go out in kk....I heard from a friend it was epic

Was out on Saturday night alright, was crazy busy, cats laugh is always a busy weekend.

What kind of holiday you thinking of? Sun or snow? And there is nothing wrong with holidaying alone :)

My inbox is always open too :)

Was out on Saturday night alright, was crazy busy, cats laugh is always a busy weekend.

What kind of holiday you thinking of? Sun or snow? And there is nothing wrong with holidaying alone :)

My inbox is always open too :)

I've no idea....sun...prob for like 5 days max....maybe when it's wicked quiet...so I don't feel like a right weirdo!!!

Though I got an email off than visa crowd I registered with in a fit of rage aswell....giving serious taught to filling it in (I'm nearly calmed down)

Glad you had a great weekend!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I think I need a holiday too. Be nice to get away for a week. Haven't been out of the country in ten years.

Was in London last year and Portugal in 2012 but nowhere else abroad.

In other news, I have a 26 year old laptop on my kitchen table at the moment! :eek:

heyday30 wrote: »
    I think I need a holiday too. Be nice to get away for a week. Haven't been out of the country in ten years.

You deserve a break! All my holiday savings look to be going on fees. It's 500 to accept the Trinity place. So depressing.

You deserve a break! All my holiday savings look to be going on fees. It's 500 to accept the Trinity place. So depressing.

Ya strongly thinking of it. Maybe October off season when it's not too hot or expensive.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

Ya strongly thinking of it. Maybe October off season when it's not too hot or expensive.

def wouldnt be going to spain now. too hot. would wait until it cools.

I always try to go for my birthday and it's the dearest time of year. And it's the hottest too. Good idea to go off season alright.

A colleague in work recommended Funtrek. Basically, you decide where you want to go, I guess you need to register somewhere, you show up at the airport and meet up with a group of strangers and a guide or guides, who have the whole thing organised. Now, I checked the site, but it doesn't seem to give Irish contact details for enquiries.

It's probably something I could do with someone else, but I couldn't do it on my own. Sure, it would be a great opportunity to meet new people, and maybe gain friends from it, as well as seeing plenty of sites and having a great time. I'm sure I mentioned this somewhere before.

• Advertisement

Yeah I don't really like the heat. I was in Portugal in September 2012 and it was still 32°C outside. I found it difficult to stay outside mid-morning to early afternoon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

Karsini wrote: »
    Yeah I don't really like the heat. I was in Portugal in September 2012 and it was still 32°C outside. I found it difficult to stay outside mid-morning to early afternoon.

i find it very hard to sleep in the heat and hard to breathe. its like theres an extra pressure on your lungs

I love heat. I always loved the sun but need to watch my skin now.

Places like lanzarote still have temps in the 20s october and November. Any hotter I'd be like a lunatic lol

Places like lanzarote still have temps in the 20s october and November. Any hotter I'd be like a lunatic lol

I love the heat...went on hols before and it was 40 degrees....and never felt aswell with syniscis etc

Roquentin wrote: »
    i find it very hard to sleep in the heat and hard to breathe. its like theres an extra pressure on your lungs
    The villa I was staying in had air-conditioning - it was definitely needed!

Lanzarote is expensive though.

Give me the heat and sun but not too hot as I'm as white as a ghost :(

Lanzarote is expensive though.

It is but it's lovely.

And 40 degrees Tom no way... Couldn't handle that at all!

• Advertisement

It is but it's lovely.

Maybe 25-30 I could handle ;)

First holiday was in madrid in 98. Arrived in madrid and stepped into 38 degree heat and humidity. It was like an oven.

It is but it's lovely.

Pfft.....I'm hot stuff though ;)

*may also be full of sh1te :/

Maybe 25-30 I could handle ;)

Hmm....27??
    :P

Hmm....27??
    :P

Only if you're 27 ;)

Worst thing about the heat is you can't straighten your hair properly. When it's like 35 degrees you're talking frizz central.

• Advertisement

I can barely cope with the heat in the summer. Sleepless nights make me irritable the next day, and there are plenty of those when it's too warm! Still, the sunny weather is great when out and about :)

Only if you're 27 ;)

It's an awlful age...don't wanna join the 27 club!! :eek:

Think il just hide in my bed for a year :P

It's just as well ye all live in Ireland so. Haha everyone moaning about sun. It's adjustment, ye just aren't used to much heat.

Worst thing about the heat is you can't straighten your hair properly. When it's like 35 degrees you're talking frizz central.

It's great having curly hair as no one notices the frizz too much ;) and plaits are also handy :)

I think us irish would be a happier people if we had a sunnier climate. I always find myself more upbeat when we get a nice spell. Sure arent we all spaniards anyway. lol

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement