Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singles thread.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

eternal wrote: »
    What do you mean by 'this'? Eh?

That the mod came on here and was fine about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Anyone else watch Revenge?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Autosport wrote: »
    Anyone else watch Revenge?

I used to but I stopped. Why do you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭deise08

Anyone else watching the Justin bieber roast thing on comedy central?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

deise08 wrote: »
    Anyone else watching the Justin bieber roast thing on comedy central?

Only way I would if he was actually being roasted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Just picked up my retro 89/90 Liverpool jersey, I feel 11 again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭newbie11

kfallon wrote: »
    Is that the candy one with the white flecks through it? Love the home and grey away one from that season. The 88/89 one, without the flecks, first year with candy, reminds me of that goal :-(

newbie11 wrote: »
    Is that the candy one with the white flecks through it? Love the home and grey away one from that season. The 88/89 one, without the flecks, first year with candy, reminds me of that goal :-(

Yip

http://i.imgur.com/15UO3EK.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I used to but I stopped. Why do you?

I love it, tonight Jack was soooo cute and he melted my heart a little. But Nolan is my fav :D

I wonder is he gay in real life.
    There are strange people adding me on Facebook and when I ask them who they are they just ignore me? Why bother like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Just wondering now. I haven't talked with you gang in ages. Did anyone got hooked up since our thread got locked? Or we still strong, independent singletons? :D

I actually tried POF and still got thing up, but I just could not deal with it. Its like a time waste simulator lol. My favourite ones:

*If profile has just ":)" or ".", then be prepared to have a conversation with who have zero communication skills...
    *I suffered a lot from Grammar Nazis, but even then, my spelling was not the worst... Saying this, I fecking hate texting with a 30 year old woman, who cant even write a single word in plain good old fashioned ENGLISH! Sometimes I really want to text back: "ENGLISH, mother ****er, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!"
    *Trying to get some sort of conversation from some girls its like trying to get some blood out off stone. Its like every single messege back is dead end! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Pissy Missy

Just wondering now. I haven't talked with you gang in ages. Did anyone got hooked up since our thread got locked? Or we still strong, independent singletons? :D

I actually tried POF and still got thing up, but I just could not deal with it. Its like a time waste simulator lol. My favourite ones:

*If profile has just ":)" or ".", then be prepared to have a conversation with who have zero communication skills...
    *I suffered a lot from Grammar Nazis, but even then, my spelling was not the worst... Saying this, I fecking hate texting with a 30 year old woman, who cant even write a single word in plain good old fashioned ENGLISH! Sometimes I really want to text back: "ENGLISH, mother ****er, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!"
    *Trying to get some sort of conversation from some girls its like trying to get some blood out off stone. Its like every single messege back is dead end! :pac:

I'm not sure if anyone hooked up over this thread...well guys?
    Yeah internet dating can be time consuming and can be addictive and if on it too much, a total waste of time.
    A friend of mine recommended a site called tagged.com so i'm going to try that tonight :)

Is that like networking? Tagged.com?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

wait till you get the money scammers, my god they are mentally retarded.

You may as well give it a go. What can you lose?

You may as well give it a go. What can you lose?

a guy already wants to take me for dinner and drinks...score! joke ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Is that like networking? Tagged.com?

I've a kinda weird internet browser app thing on my phone and keep getting ads advertising different sites/apps
    .... But I dunno do I want to be downloading something that I've to be paying for.....don't mean to sound cheap

But I dunno would you not have a better chance through tinder/ pof....force of numbers.....though less known sites have maybe more genuine people ?? :confused:

a guy already wants to take me for dinner and drinks...score! joke ;)

Make sure it's a fillet steak.

• Advertisement

I've a kinda weird internet browser app thing on my phone and keep getting ads advertising different sites/apps
    .... But I dunno do I want to be downloading something that I've to be paying for.....don't mean to sound cheap

But I dunno would you not have a better chance through tinder/ pof....force of numbers.....though less known sites have maybe more genuine people ?? :confused:

That one is free. I've heard of it before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I'm not sure if anyone hooked up over this thread...well guys?
    Yeah internet dating can be time consuming and can be addictive and if on it too much, a total waste of time.
    A friend of mine recommended a site called tagged.com so i'm going to try that tonight :)

I usually dont bother with it at all, but for some reason I like just to scroll threw damn thing for ****s and giggles after few drinks. :D Some of the stuff you see there is just plain funny!

That one is free. I've heard of it before.

Ohh...might be worth a look....though that tinder thing is wicked handy to use :)

Is it a proper site....I had to give up using the pof app....twoz terrible....I go onto the full site now

Ohh...might be worth a look....though that tinder thing is wicked handy to use :)

Is it a proper site....I had to give up using the pof app....twoz terrible....I go onto the full site now

Just follow the link PM posted.

Just follow the link PM posted.

I will....though one last question....I'm on my phone....deos it post to Facebook??
    As in you know the way tinder deosnt

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭Trebor176

All these dating sites. Decisions, decisions!

• Advertisement

I will....though one last question....I'm on my phone....deos it post to Facebook??
    As in you know the way tinder deosnt

Just don't log into it via the Facebook option and join with an email and I presume it will be ok. I've never used it but unless they have your details they can't.

I also am going to try Badoo,friend also recommended that too

I also am going to try Badoo,friend also recommended that too

Now this I was on before and found it very confusing and made me feel wicked old :/

Though it didn't really suit as I'm near allergic to getting me photo taken...and i do usually be wary of taking photos off Facebook for fear someone would do a google image search (doubt they would....but I do believe in a certain amount of security)

Now this I was on before and found it very confusing and made me feel wicked old :/

Though it didn't really suit as I'm near allergic to getting me photo taken...and i do usually be wary of taking photos off Facebook for fear someone would do a google image search (doubt they would....but I do believe in a certain amount of security)

Better safe than sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭oceanstreet

kfallon wrote: »

Thats great! Now, find the nearest fire and just pop it in :D

• Advertisement

Thats great! Now, find the nearest fire and just pop it in :D

You're looking to get killed.

Ok so now I have 3 people I work with getting married this year. And the brother getting married next year. :(:(:(

Ok so now I have 3 people I work with getting married this year. And the brother getting married next year. :(:(:(

God help them, life sentence right there!

Oh I also forgot to mention the 60+ year old woman I work with telling me about her new fella and I am so happy for her because she so deserves it.
    . :( Jesus I'm the only person single out of over 50 staff. :(

always have been. :(

That's rough Deise. Don't worry though, your time will come! You're a total catch: body & mind! :)

That's rough Deise. Don't worry though, your time will come! You're a total catch: body & mind! :)

Ah thanks Hugo. :):)

And a great cake maker ;)

Deise makes cake, why have I never sampled one

Ha ha I wish. :) I'd poison everyone :)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Deise makes cake, why have I never sampled one

She uses a secret ingredient in each cake.....Capt Morgan :D

• Advertisement

that would go nice with this cuppa here.

Ha ha I wish. :) I'd poison everyone :)

Yeah, alcohol poison :pac:

I'm too sick for cake.
    Don't mind people getting married, your day will come.

Wedding's are fairly boring anyway imo

They're grand when you're stuffing your face and horsing into the booze.
    How do you get plaque off your tooth? It's sticking to my tongue.

Depends how much wine you have :D

Wedding receptions sounds like pure hell!

Wedding receptions sounds like pure hell!

Have you not been to one? Great pick up joints.

Well isn't it great that I'm not invited to any of them so :) ha ha ha

well I'll be expecting to be invited to the brothers!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Have you not been to one? Great pick up joints.

Only been to one wedding as an adult alas.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement