Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singles thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Agh sure like I wasn't massively pushed so I dunno....il not force the issue...sure there's heaps of single wans out there

(Not many blind though :/)

FFS....did any of ye do anythin today...it was such a nice day :)

Ah sure, you know yourself. You're right, though. She's just one of many.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Pissy Missy

Go for it!!!

As for tatoos a nice tatoo that means something is one the nicest things going :)

i dnt mind tattoos, tho dnt like sleeves or ppl covered in tattoo n really dnt like nose rings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

http://eu1.badoo.com/en-ie/0366101365/

hot foreigner im talking to ;)

Tho im not mad about the nose ring-im not rly into piercings and tatoos myself

Jaysus he's a ride Missy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

I worked all day ;(

Dosage...it's nice for the week though I think

I got halfway to kk and then home via new Ross and tramore :P

Do lots of people use badoo? Don't know what to think of it, really!

As for today, spent most of it outside drinking tea and listening to an Audiobook.

• Advertisement

Regarding tattoos, it might make a me a prude but I just don't like them. Wouldn't necessarily put me off someone, especially if a small one, but I'm sure a big one would.
    I genuinely think Tinder is the worst thing to happen to the world of online dating.
    I know someone who's expecting a Tinder baby! Met her boyfriend on Tinder about a year ago and is now pregnant.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

i dnt mind tattoos, tho dnt like sleeves or ppl covered in tattoo n really dnt like nose rings

I've nose studs :(
    Hope he doesn't see himself on here but he looks attractive.

Nose ring...like a bull

Would love to get a tatoo...I've no v.special one planned and all...next time I donate blood I'll go about it that weekend

Dosage...it's nice for the week though I think

I got halfway to kk and then home via new Ross and tramore :P

Sorry to hear about your date. Bloody head wrecker.

kfallon wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind an ould spoon with a fine lady now to finish off the weekend!

Or a forking?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

eternal wrote: »

I'm more sorry for him for the fact that he had to go to New Ross tbh :pac:

Or a forking?

Sounds good to me. :pac:

Trebor176 wrote: »
    Ah sure, you know yourself. You're right, though. She's just one of many.

Ya....I didn't mean it in a bad way!!!
    She's like really sound...though in all honesty realistically she'd end up with someone from around her end of the country....though a date might have been a bitta craic...as nervous as I was :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Or a forking?

Spooning leads to forking, there would be something prodding into her back

Karsini wrote: »
    Regarding tattoos, it might make a me a prude but I just don't like them. Wouldn't necessarily put me off someone, especially if a small one, but I'm sure a big one would.

I know someone who's expecting a Tinder baby! Met her boyfriend on Tinder about a year ago and is now pregnant.

Mm. Don't know. I just find places like okcupid much better, because the majority put some effort into their profiles, as opposed to the shallow nature of Tinder, which is bad for someone as unphotogenic as me!

I've nose studs :(
    Hope he doesn't see himself on here but he looks attractive.

All my sisters had nose rings and tongue rings and what not and thats grand for them but it wasnt my thing, i dnt mind them on girls, i just dnt like the ring on him, but thats just me, call me old fashioned if you will

Sure as much my own fault as anything...a normal person wouldn't have been left when she rang like....no mind half way there :/

Nose ring...like a bull

Would love to get a tatoo...I've no v.special one planned and all...next time I donate blood I'll go about it that weekend

dnt think id ever get a tattoo, dnt like the idea of it been permanently there, i know u cn get it lasered off but i just like my skin in its natural form, its cool on others but not for me

Sure as much my own fault as anything...a normal person wouldn't have been left when she rang like....no mind half way there :/

It's not your fault. She could have told you last night or this morning. She was wrong.

dnt think id ever get a tattoo, dnt like the idea of it been permanently there, i know u cn get it lasered off but i just like my skin in its natural form, its cool on others but not for me

I love tattoos. Have some myself, but I dislike when people get them just to be fashionable. There's a lot of people who will regret their choices when they're older.

• Advertisement

I love tattoos. Have some myself, but I dislike when people get them just to be fashionable. There's a lot of people who will regret their choices when they're older.

Pics or GTFO :)

Where I'm getting it...it'll not be seen only literally by a mirror on my back (so long as I don't chicken out again!!)

Pics or GTFO :)

Gimme a sec. I'll try to take some now.

It's not your fault. She could have told you last night or this morning. She was wrong.

Agh sure look it...no harm done...she was really apologetic etc....but at least I got to bring the car for a dayscent drive :D:D

Though I seen on Facebook that two more people I went to school with got engaged...as did a friend of mine during the week :eek:
    Is 2015 an unoffial year to getting engaged....like That wouldn't even be in my mindset WTF??

x2uFCpb.jpg

Voila. Sometimes I actually forget I have it! Nice and relatively discrete and a pretty simple design. Done in separate parts as the idea evolved over the period of a year or more.

Also I keep forgetting how hard it is to take a photo of where it is.

x2uFCpb.jpg

Voila. Sometimes I actually forget I have it! Nice and relatively discrete and a pretty simple design. Done in separate parts as the idea evolved over the period of a year or more.

Also I keep forgetting how hard it is to take a photo of where it is.

cool, where did you get the inspiration from? :)

Agh sure look it...no harm done...she was really apologetic etc....but at least I got to bring the car for a dayscent drive :D:D

Though I seen on Facebook that two more people I went to school with got engaged...as did a friend of mine during the week :eek:
    Is 2015 an unoffial year to getting engaged....like That wouldn't even be in my mindset WTF??

Every single person I know is attached. I'm like the only single person my age that exists in the universe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Love tattoos :) that is beautiful B

Every single person I know is attached. I'm like the only single person my age that exists in the universe.

:(
    Would you try the whole online thing and set your thing private and msg just who you want to??

• Advertisement

cool, where did you get the inspiration from? :)

It's a quote from Slaughterhouse Five and has always stuck with me, because it was so beautiful and the stars because I love staring off into a starry night and getting lost in them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

It's a quote from Slaughterhouse Five and has always stuck with me, because it was so beautiful and the stars because I love staring off into a starry night and getting lost in them.

Good book there. :)

Sounds like me. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Well I'm still single n couldn't mingle last night....no talent about...tho talking to another fella from tinder :P the last fells is still sending me pics of hos face......and now just poked me on Facebook. He's getting no attention from me like. ...wish he would fuk. Right. Off.

Ugh.

Well I'm still single n couldn't mingle last night....no talent about...tho talking to another fella from tinder :P the last fells is still sending me pics of hos face......and now just poked me on Facebook. He's getting no attention from me like. ...wish he would fuk. Right. Off.

Ugh.

Block him???
    Even just off snapchat???

Would you try the whole online thing and set your thing private and msg just who you want to??

I asked one guy to meet and he said this isn't the best place to meet someone. I was like WHY the fck did you contact me then.

• Advertisement

Good book there. :)

Really is. It's also the worst book to describe to people:

"It's this guy who fought in world war 2, time travels throughout his life .. and gets abducted by aliens.

No, no, I swear it's good!"

Ugh.
    Why are you friends with him on Facebook. It sounds like you may have led him on tbh.

I asked one guy to meet and he said this isn't the best place to meet someone. I was like WHY the fck did you contact me then.

For the chat??
    :pac:

* unless it was a dating site

For the chat??
    :pac:

* unless it was a dating site

It was a place for meeting potential lover type people.

Hey its ok this here is the safe cool place to be when ur single ;)

• Advertisement

Ugh.

I had something similar during the summer, someone broke it off with me after two dates to say she was moving abroad. Then I started getting Snapchats of her new boyfriend a few weeks later. Had to block her in the end.

It was a place for meeting potential lover type people.

Well....onto the next person :)

Karsini wrote: »
    I had something similar during the summer, someone broke it off with me after two dates to say she was moving abroad. Then I started getting Snapchats of her new boyfriend a few weeks later. Had to block her in the end.

The oul snap chat is a balls as I think everyone just sends everything to everyone in there contacts...I still get the odd snap off a wan I was half dated earlier in the year

Really is. It's also the worst book to describe to people:

"It's this guy who fought in world war 2, time travels throughout his life .. and gets abducted by aliens.

No, no, I swear it's good!"
    Have you seen The Time Traveller?

The oul snap chat is a balls as I think everyone just sends everything to everyone in there contacts...I still get the odd snap off a wan I was half dated earlier in the year

I think Snapchat is largely pointless. It's all dick pics, pointless selfies, and things I couldn't give a Damn about. Same with the "Moments" on Tinder. I've actually seen women put up photos of them in the bath or ones that say, "I'm bored", with such a sour puss. And I'm meant to care/find that attractive?

Have you seen The Time Traveller?

Time Travellers Wife? If so, yes, and read the book too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Don't use snap chat. I'm Way behind the times !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Why are you friends with him on Facebook. It sounds like you may have led him on tbh.

How? That's why it's called a 'friend' request, not an "I wanna bone ya" request.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Night all

How? That's why it's called a 'friend' request, not an "I wanna bone ya" request.

She dated him and didn't want to be involved afterwards with him.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement