Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singles thread.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Phew haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭Trebor176

I'm off to the land of nod. Night all :)

eternal wrote: »
    Phew haha.

Er, I mean, of course PM job. Or something.

Trebor176 wrote: »
    I'm off to the land of nod. Night all :)

Goodnight. It's too late now to watch the Shameless finale. I might just watch anyway.

Er, I mean, of course PM job. Or something.

Just hang around long enough and you might see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Send pay pal details to eternal.
    Price non negotiable :D

Are you trying to seduce me, Mrs. Robinson?

Are you trying to seduce me, Mrs. Robinson?

Do I look 50 to you eh? Grief I'm getting tonight.

Do I look 50 to you eh? Grief I'm getting tonight.

And I started off so well ...

Haha!

And I started off so well ...

Haha!

Well if you're going to be as nervous as The Graduate you'd want to start deep breathing exercises.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Karsini wrote: »
    While I wouldn't want to word it that way, "smashing someone's back doors in" is something I need to do again... been far too long!

:eek:

I've not ever done that!!!

I'm awlful boring :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

:eek:

I've not ever done that!!!

I'm awlful boring :/

Is afraid very afraid :eek:

P.s not of Tom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭deise08

Sorry guys I died last night. was shattered.

hope ye all had a good evening!

Tom sorry to hear about yer wan.
    Not nice of her at all. especially when she knew you would be travelling to meet.
    I knew a girl who used to boast about how she could get this fella to do this or that fella to do that. and how far they would go see her.

Jesus I'd be amazed if I could even get a guy to cross the road!

isn't it a beautiful day out there today?

Morning morning the lovely weather makes everything better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Morning morning the lovely weather makes everything better.

Not for me, I have to be at work in 40min and I finish around 10. I will miss out on all good weather. :(

It's a lovely day. I bought loads of lipstick but it doesn't look like it does in the pictures on me. I need new lips.

It bothers me when people pretty much just have "gym" and "keeping fit".

Great! You like looking after yourself. Good for you! But do you have no other personality or have nothing else about yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Pissy Missy

Great! You like looking after yourself. Good for you! But do you have no other personality or have nothing else about yourself.

is that all they have on their profile?

is that all they have on their profile?

At least 90% of the ones I have seen on POF are like that.

• Advertisement

At least 90% of the ones I have seen on POF are like that.

ah i think dating site cn b comparable to nightclubs, shallow indeed, basis most solely on looks

Yeah, I think it's mostly to do with looks on the sites. Why oh why do a good few have sod all, if anything, on their profiles? I've said it before, she could be a stunner, yet have nothing on her profile. The latter would make me skip past her, which is a shame. I want something to work with.

Anyway, I hope everyone is well on this pleasant, sunny day. It's a grand day for a stroll, which I took a while ago :)

Before you message someone, it's always important to search for their photos through Google image search or TinEye. I've caught dozens on OKCupid and POF using fake photos. It really annoys me when that happens, because it's so dishonest.

I have something like that on mine.....but Jesus I dunno it's kinda hard to put your personality across :/
    Like esp....I find it hard to know what to put onto it?? :/

Before you message someone, it's always important to search for their photos through Google image search or TinEye. I've caught dozens on OKCupid and POF using fake photos. It really annoys me when that happens, because it's so dishonest.

I can sort of guess the fake ones by just looking. Often, it's their only image, and looks like a photoshoot for a magazine.

I find it hard to do that google images thing....and I'm always wary of people coming across my facebuke despite rarely using it

• Advertisement

im watching flubber with my nephews today :) then my friend is bringing me to a belated birthday lunch, then going to the gym for my assessment and then voluntary work, and tomorrow im going to follow out the operation transformation plan!!! No going back

That was one of the things I liked about the (unofficial) Windows Phone version of Tinder. It had an option to Google image search a user.

I second that. Annoying as Feck. On top off that, it makes person look like health freak, and that is just a turn off for me.

I second that. Annoying as Feck. On top off that, it makes person look like health freak, and that is just a turn off for me.

i think its fine to state 'gym, keeping fit' provided its alongside other hobbies/ interests

i think its fine to state 'gym, keeping fit' provided its alongside other hobbies/ interests

Sure, but if they can only talk about just that then they seem impossibly boring to me.

• Advertisement

Sure, but if they can only talk about just that then they seem impossibly boring to me.

oh yea of course like, dat wud bore the crap out of me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭oceanstreet

Oh, eh let me just put down this dumbell and remove my lips from my guns :D

Actually another thing that bothers me on pof: I get matched uo with all girls who in to Gaa, soccer, hurling or rugby. Why?!?!

I have zero interest in those things!

Actually another thing that bothers me on pof: I get matched uo with all girls who in to Gaa, soccer, hurling or rugby. Why?!?!

I have zero interest in those things!

Don't trust those. The chemistry match was pairing me with people that never did it

I dunno....I wouldn't mind some on abit in to being healthy....I've kinda left behind the life of being unhealthy....though to find someone like that in all reality is very unlikely
    Like a unhealthy person wouldn't put me off totally....but it would be nice not to be getting strange looks if I was on a date and only drinking water at the cinema etc (though aparently this is a bad date....though would love to go to the drive in cinema for the exp sometime)

PM: I feel your pain....I nearly puked up a lung before at an assessment before....hope you've no work tomorrow :P

Thank god that day of work is over :( I'm pooped :(. How's everyone day/evening going??

Sorry to hear that AS. Today was surprisingly pleasant in work. Though, I'll probably regret having said that tomorrow. Hopefully not :) I'm in good form anyway. The nice weather seems to bring out the happiness in people :)

I dunno....I wouldn't mind some on abit in to being healthy....I've kinda left behind the life of being unhealthy....though to find someone like that in all reality is very unlikely
    Like a unhealthy person wouldn't put me off totally....but it would be nice not to be getting strange looks if I was on a date and only drinking water at the cinema etc (though aparently this is a bad date....though would love to go to the drive in cinema for the exp sometime)

PM: I feel your pain....I nearly puked up a lung before at an assessment before....hope you've no work tomorrow :P

Well you see, that's the thing. If you are in to healthy stuff, then great.
    I am now on a diet off energy drinks, fags, pints and vodka. So... You know different menu! It's a bit different from boiled chicken breast and raw carrot! :D

It would kill me to cook two separate dishes every time :D

If one more person says to me Oh isn't it lovely outside I'll smack them over the head, yea it's gorgeous and I'm stuck indoors 'insert angry face' :D

Autosport wrote: »
    If one more person says to me Oh isn't it lovely outside I'll smack them over the head, yea it's gorgeous and I'm stuck indoors 'insert angry face' :D

I felt the same way being stuck in the office all day. It didn't help that the office was roasting, plus the fact the sun shines right in on me. I'm the only person there that actually gets it, due to the position of my desk and the lack of blinds on the window.

• Advertisement

Last day of meds here, will be returning to the land of the living tomorrow :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭deise08

So yesterday it was a day with the mother. today physio, then up to graignemanagh with the sister and mother.

This is going to sound awful, but sometimes it'd be nice to not be always doing something with the mother and sister.

Newgrange, was all families,partners. Today again it's all couples, families.

:(

deise08 wrote: »
    So yesterday it was a day with the mother. today physio, then up to graignemanagh with the sister and mother.

This is going to sound awful, but sometimes it'd be nice to not be always doing something with the mother and sister.

Newgrange, was all families,partners. Today again it's all couples, families.

:(

Enjoy it while you can. I can't go anywhere with my mother cos she is too sick and I miss all the time we used to spend together. Be grateful.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Evening folks....hope you feel better tomorrow E;)

Well you see, that's the thing. If you are in to healthy stuff, then great.
    I am now on a diet off energy drinks, fags, pints and vodka. So... You know different menu! It's a bit different from boiled chicken breast and raw carrot! :D

It would kill me to cook two separate dishes every time :D

I used have that kinda diet before....then kinda gave it up!!
    Like I wouldn't say I'm a health nut or anything...(wouldn't be deadicated enough!!)
    I do like eat the odd crisp or chocolate....but I dunno I don't really fancy returning to that lifestyle again :)

*i mean that in the nicest non snobby way.....I swear I'm not a dick :)

How was everyone days btw

How are ye all folks?

Hello. My car's all set for the NCT now just hope it's not a desperate fail. Gorgeous day today too :)

Hello. My car's all set for the NCT now just hope it's not a desperate fail. Gorgeous day today too :)

Hope the car passes eternal. Money racked scam all that nct stuff!

Fab day I got a little burned :eek:

Grid. wrote: »
    Evening folks....hope you feel better tomorrow E;)
    heyday30 wrote: »
    How are ye all folks?

Evening peeps :) All good here. Hope you're both well.

Good luck with that E.

• Advertisement

Knock knock

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement