Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singles thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

eternal wrote: »
    I don't drink tea.

Me either :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Autosport wrote: »
    Me either :)

Fussy men, eh? Coffee is more cosmopolitan anyway.

I don't drink tea.

Sorry, it could never work. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sibby

I don't drink tea and I like cats.....this probably explains why I'm single

You're. All. Broken.

Ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sibby

I've also spent the last 26 hours in college and am here till 5 (at the earliest). I don't physically have time to meet someone. The only people I see are my housemates and my classmates.

sibby wrote: »
    I've also spent the last 26 hours in college and am here till 5 (at the earliest). I don't physically have time to meet someone. The only people I see are my housemates and my classmates.

I was like that before. It's the way it is sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Afternoon everyone. I hope you're all well on this glorious Wednesday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Pissy Missy

DAY 1 - Operation Transformation! :D Height - 5 ' 6, Weight - 11st 7lbs, Should lose 10% body weight by the end of the 7 weeks, so that shud be approx 16lbs, so heres hoping I get to 10st 5lbs by 27th May :) And then Mini Marathon on 1st June :)

You go girl!! I need to lose half my body weight probably.

• Advertisement

You go girl!! I need to lose half my body weight probably.

Thanks hun :) Ah no way, u being crazy, and im sure ur eating habits arent as unhealthy as mine, i just need to get bk into healthy habits, me and moderation dont understand each other very much :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

DAY 1 - Operation Transformation! :D Height - 5 ' 6, Weight - 11st 7lbs, Should lose 10% body weight by the end of the 7 weeks, so that shud be approx 16lbs, so heres hoping I get to 10st 5lbs by 27th May :) And then Mini Marathon on 1st June :)

but sure your already a ride pissy dont over do it ! you may implode from male attention.

Lone Stone wrote: »
    but sure your already a ride pissy dont over do it ! you may implode from male attention.

haha, its more i want to get my balance back with eating and not staying in the binge eating cycle forever :( getting back into my jeans is a bonus :)

Doubt she's doing it for a man. I had lovely poached eggs for lunch :) I love food.

Doubt she's doing it for a man. I had lovely poached eggs for lunch :) I love food.

It's for me, not for a man, i just want stability mentally physically and emotionally and my gosh junk food is so attached to my emotions so need to detach

Mmm yummy :) I woke up at 12 so just had me porridge with honey apple nutmeg and cinnamon

Friend asked me to meet up for lunch and even offered to pay for it but had to say no, have to get this show on the road, enough procrastinating!

Ohh that sounds nice.

Ohh that sounds nice.

tis comfort food :)

tis comfort food :)

You should go for lunch and have a salad. I'm off to fail my NCT.

You should go for lunch and have a salad. I'm off to fail my NCT.

The 3 day slump is vital - so once i get passed them it shudnt be so hard, therefore as little socializing and temptation for me is vital as this point

Yay enjoy failing ur nct, that was me a few months bk, us poor chickens x

• Advertisement

The 3 day slump is vital - so once i get passed them it shudnt be so hard, therefore as little socializing and temptation for me is vital as this point

Yay enjoy failing ur nct, that was me a few months bk, us poor chickens x

I passed most of it and only failed on visuals. I don't even have to pay for a retest. I'm on a high cos it's practically a classic. I can afford a long holiday now woooo hooo.

I passed most of it and only failed on visuals. I don't even have to pay for a retest. I'm on a high cos it's practically a classic. I can afford a long holiday now woooo hooo.

yay, they brought mine in late so didnt have to pay d fee either, yay :)

I'm chatting to three guys. One of them is Brazilian and another seems very angry about something.

I'm chatting to three guys. One of them is Brazilian and another seems very angry about something.

does he live in ireland? i dnt see the practicality in talking to guys who r ovr in other countries

does he live in ireland? i dnt see the practicality in talking to guys who r ovr in other countries

He lives like five minutes from me but I didn't tell him that. They are all in the city.

He lives like five minutes from me but I didn't tell him that. They are all in the city.

dats cool n gud that ur private about those details,btr safe dan sorry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

another seems very angry about something.

Well there ya go. Two of you should get on like a house on fire. Literally, even. :)

They'll do for distraction purposes anyway. Can't believe how beautiful it was today. I hope we have a nice Summer and I'll sort all my hours for evenings.

Well there ya go. Two of you should get on like a house on fire. Literally, even. :)

I'm a pussy cat :)

Well done! I knew the car would pass :) What do you drive, if you don't mind me asking?

Trebor176 wrote: »
    Well done! I knew the car would pass :) What do you drive, if you don't mind me asking?

BMW 318i 1995 Saloon, SA import.

• Advertisement

I was told that when crows build their nests up very high, its meant to be an indicator of a good summer, they did it last yr and the summer was grand and their doing it again this yr so heres hoping theres some truth to it. It's also mating season ;)

BMW 318i 1995 Saloon, SA import.

Ah, you have a grand car there :)
    I was told that when crows build their nests up very high, its meant to be an indicator of a good summer, they did it last yr and the summer was grand and their doing it again this yr so heres hoping theres some truth to it. It's also mating season ;)

I'm just awaiting the sleepless, sweaty nights trying to get comfortable. Apart from that, I love summer :)

Sleepless and sweaty? Keep talking.

Sleepless and sweaty? Keep talking.

Ah, I'd only bore you to tears, if I rambled on ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

What a glorious day/evening :) might even get a little colour :D Delighted your car passed the nct Eternal :)

any recommendations on where to book a cheap but cheerful holiday in July, perhaps somewhere in Spain? :)

I like Alicante. It won't be that cheap in July. Or if you want clubber's paradise try Malia or Magaluf to show off your new body.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

any recommendations on where to book a cheap but cheerful holiday in July, perhaps somewhere in Spain? :)

Emm while not Spain I hear Crete/that other Greek island beginning with z are good..

Would you ever holiday alone?? :/

Emm while not Spain I hear Crete/that other Greek island beginning with z are good..

Zante, it usually attracts British tourists mainly.

Zante, it usually attracts British tourists mainly.

Fcuk :/
    Il not be going anyway.....though I did end up on British resort one time (my only holiday ever) and it was great craic and not too much hassle :)

• Advertisement

Not ideally,no dnt think i cud do it coz i love going clubn n i wudn b able to let my hair down if i went by myself,i actually dnt tink id have the guts to go by myself,u?

Fcuk :/
    Il not be going anyway.....though I did end up on British resort one time (my only holiday ever) and it was great craic and not too much hassle :)

They know how to party. Malia is unreal. I've been away alone and met loads of people. I just attract random strangers for some reason.

Not ideally,no dnt think i cud do it coz i love going clubn n i wudn b able to let my hair down if i went by myself,i actually dnt tink id have the guts to go by myself,u?

As much as I'd like to think I would...I know I'd chicken out or be pure miserable and not enjoy myself

Like I had a good few quid saved was going to out to Thailand/Vietnam for a month...but went last week a spent a fair chunk of it....couldn't convince anyone to go

Though I might go to oz or nz later on in the year for a month or so....to visit friends all going well :)
    I don't actually like flying though....even going to London/Edinburgh for the weekend a little bit of turbulence scares me....though I'm not as bad lately

They know how to party. Malia is unreal. I've been away alone and met loads of people. I just attract random strangers for some reason.

How do you pass the day/evening when your alone(esp if your awlful shy!!)

yeah im not great with flying either, if i wanted to go to place like america or thailand i wud prob go by myself as its more to check the culture and scenery rather than the night life bu for a party holiday id like sum else with me coz i think there wud b safety in numbers

malia-accommodation is rly cheap bu flights r very expensive

yeah im not great with flying either, if i wanted to go to place like america or thailand i wud prob go by myself as its more to check the culture and scenery rather than the night life bu for a party holiday id like sum else with me coz i think there wud b safety in numbers

See it deos look a bit strange a single young lad heading away to Thailand on there own :pac:

Though you are right to be safe when you are away on holidays

See it deos look a bit strange a single young lad heading away to Thailand on there own :pac:

Though you are right to be safe when you are away on holidays

ah no not at all
    one ting i cnt wait for is going on hols with my future partner n of course it will be all inclusive :)
    i have goals n ambitions lol :P

• Registered Users Posts: 27 HotGuy1986

malia-accommodation is rly cheap bu flights r very expensive

If the inbetweeners can afford it im sure you can:P

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement