Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singles thread.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

If that's the case, why d'you maintain that men are afraid of you?

It could be to do with my perception. I can't know for sure why things are the way they are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

eternal wrote: »
    It could be to do with my perception. I can't know for sure why things are the way they are.

Holy sh...

You'll meet someone eventually. Keep plugging away. :)

Holy sh...

You'll meet someone eventually. Keep plugging away. :)

It's not all about that but thanks.

deise08 wrote: »
    K so I had an offer tonight . but my friend fancied him more. :(
    so they're gone away together :(

Where are you? Are you alright.

Ya I'm grand. sitting in the hotel lobby waiting to go up to my hotel room. :(

I wouldn't mind . I had an offer last year and she freaked because he would've been going to our room.she,also had an offer but she needed me because she wanted me to give him my key to the room but I went for a drink with the lad I had an offer from.

oh don't worry I'll remind her.

I know this problem, I've been there. The debauchery of hotel room sharing. You should have just shared him.

Morning. :)

Looking rather windswept, I need to get my hair done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Afternoon singles!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Afternoon everyone. Hope you're all well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭rule supreme

Ya I'm grand. sitting in the hotel lobby waiting to go up to my hotel room. :(

I wouldn't mind . I had an offer last year and she freaked because he would've been going to our room.she,also had an offer but she needed me because she wanted me to give him my key to the room but I went for a drink with the lad I had an offer from.

oh don't worry I'll remind her.
    Hey Deise you shouldnt let your friend away with that ,you should have told her she can go off with who she likes but not in your room .

Trebor176 wrote: »
    Afternoon everyone. Hope you're all well :)

How's our Trebor? :)

• Advertisement

All good thank you. How's things with you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭deise08

Hey Deise you shouldnt let your friend away with that ,you should have told her she can go off with who she likes but not in your room .

Ah I don't mind who does what really,

not that it ever really is my turn. But last night gave me a bit of hope that I'm not totally unattractive. :)

Ah I don't mind who does what really, I just wish it would be returned.

not that it ever really is my turn. But last night gave me a bit of hope that I'm not totally unattractive. :)

There's nothing wrong with you!! C'mon to fck like.

Is this the English Grand National that's on?

Is this the English Grand National that's on?
    Ye

Ye

Couldn't quite get the 's' out?

Too busy watching the race :)

Ye to lazy to type that extra letter

So Eternal when are you going to organise a beers for this thread , id say it would be popular .

• Advertisement

So Eternal when are you going to organise a beers for this thread , id say it would be popular .

I'd do it if I thought people would come. Would you come?

I'd do it if I thought people would come. Would you come?
    Maybe depending on the date ,couldnt commit because of my job , waterford seems to be popular on here so maybe down that way for a venue

Maybe depending on the date ,couldnt commit because of my job , waterford seems to be popular on here so maybe down that way for a venue

Maybe so. There's three birthday's during June so it could be considered. I'm sure they'd do group rates in a hotel plus the places on the waterfront are cheap enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Ah I don't mind who does what really, I just wish it would be returned.

Your not unattractive!!!!

Just need ta get out of waterford more often

Your not unattractive!!!!

Just need ta get out of waterford more often

Tom speaks the truth.

Tom, don't be encouraging the good girls to leave Waterford though! How on Earth will I ever meet someone nice if that happens! :p

Tom speaks the truth.

Tom, don't be encouraging the good girls to leave Waterford though! How on Earth will I ever meet someone nice if that happens! :p

Follow em....(in a non creepy way I mean)...To somewhere different.....I'm actually looking forward to my next night out away from waterford tbh :)

• Advertisement

Follow em....(in a non creepy way I mean)...To somewhere different.....I'm actually looking forward to my next night out away from waterford tbh :)

I was given out to before for not considering girls outside of my home town. Should that be the case or should consider long distance?

I was given out to before for not considering girls outside of my home town. Should that be the case or should consider long distance?

Depends how long distance would you go (like I had a date cancelled last week when we were meeting halfway in kk City!!)

Though being honest...as much as anything id like to get out of waterford for a bit....give me a reason to take an odd sat off etc (though wouldn't rule out a waterford wan either!!)....I'm just cheesed off with everything about that town lately

Though I do know a lot who wouldn't even contemplate dating someone outside of Waterford City

Depends how long distance would you go (like I had a date cancelled last week when we were meeting halfway in kk City!!)

Though being honest...as much as anything id like to get out of waterford for a bit....give me a reason to take an odd sat off etc (though wouldn't rule out a waterford wan either!!)....I'm just cheesed off with everything about that town lately

Though I do know a lot who wouldn't even contemplate dating someone outside of Waterford City

Suppose it's best not to rule anything out.

I went on a date with a girl in Gorey last year. That's as far as I've gone.

I'm nervous. I'm going to have to knock back booze.

• Advertisement

You'll be fine. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mg1982

Nervous about what. Have you got a date tonight?

mg1982 wrote: »
    Nervous about what. Have you got a date tonight?

Not so much a date but a casual meeting.

Im sure you will be fine. Maybe a few bevvies wont do any harm before you go out.

Best of luck Eternal!

Im sure you will be fine. Maybe a few bevvies wont do any harm before you go out.

Booze is needed for sure.

Oh eternal. good luck. :)

Haha thanks. It's not a big deal really.

Don't turn up steamed though!!!

Though I always found the drink kinda made awkwardness/self awareness worse...esp in groups where you not know people

Haha thanks. It's not a big deal really.

Exactly, just be yourself. No pressure.

• Advertisement

He's too young for me anyway but he doesn't seem bothered by my age.

Well Sher if he's not bothered and you're not doing anything illegal, then what harm? :)

enjoy it. .

aw I'd love to be getting nervous. it's a lovely feeling.

Don't turn up steamed though!!!

Though I always found the drink kinda made awkwardness/self awareness worse...esp in groups where you not know people

I find i have to hit the hard stuff to get rid of nerves. Vodka or Whiskey. Beer is no good.

I find i have to hit the hard stuff to get rid of nerves. Vodka or Whiskey. Beer is no good.

Stop, you're a bad influence!!!

Stop, you're a bad influence!!!

HAHA. Trust me im not recommending it for you. Thats just my way of dealing with it

HAHA. Trust me im not recommending it for you. Thats just my way of dealing with it

No,I'm the same as you. I don't drink spirits anymore though unfortunately.

No,I'm the same as you. I don't drink spirits anymore though unfortunately.

I dont either. Had a bad experience with vodka a few years back. Just now and again for some dutch courage.

I dont either. Had a bad experience with vodka a few years back. Just now and again for some dutch courage.

I just have low calorie beer or cider when I'm out. I usually have whiskey here though cos I get a lot of sore throats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Pissy Missy

vodka can give me black outs-it cn b scary

• Advertisement

Although I'm not much of a drinker, I'm a beer man on a night out, at any other social gathering, or if there's a birthday or something in my household. I don't think I could drink anything else, such as spirits, but I tend to drink whatever is put in front of me, if there's a round going. I should start drinking the odd glass of wine, though. I have had numerous glasses of champagne, though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement