Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singles thread.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

sure if we both get trinity we cn just move in together ;)

Only if you buy me taco fries every weekend.

eternal wrote: »

Noooooooooooooo don't do it :pac:

Noooooooooooooo don't do it :pac:

I'm starving. I only had eggs and beans all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Pissy Missy

omg i love taco fries yum yum yum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Georgie.Girl

I didn't post enough in my old life, so I wasn't welcomed aboard in my new one.

>>.<< did someone say tacos? ...I like tacos :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Just take me to Eddie Rockets. I'll eat anything out of there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

All this talk of food makes pickles go something something :o

All this talk of food makes pickles go something something :o

Eh. . .Go crazy?

• Advertisement

Trebor176 wrote: »
    Eh. . .Go crazy?

With the way things are going for me now....

Dont mind if i doooo! :D:pac:

I didn't post enough in my old life, so I wasn't welcomed aboard in my new one.

>>.<< did someone say tacos? ...I like tacos :D

Are you reincarnated? Easter is over now, mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Georgie.Girl

Are you reincarnated? Easter is over now, mind.

and changed sex apparently :eek: (who knew?!)
    ...I shall try...but it wont be easy ;) ...cannae make any promises :pac::pac::pac:

Trebor176 wrote: »
    Just take me to Eddie Rockets. I'll eat anything out of there!
    Ended up in Eddie Rockets on my first date. Was fun. :)

question...what is everyones usual first date? i go for tea/coffee as i want to know if i could see chemistry with this person potentially, then im happy to invest in a second date, ha its like an interview really,lol

Karsini wrote: »
    Ended up in Eddie Rockets on my first date. Was fun. :)

I'm sure it's a grand place for first dates :) Well, any date for that matter. Though, it would be less talk, more eating with me ;) Though, I'd need to skip breakfast and lunch to get a nice feed in there.

• Advertisement

question...what is everyones usual first date? i go for tea/coffee as i want to know if i could see chemistry with this person potentially, then im happy to invest in a second date, ha its like an interview really,lol

The last proper first date i had, which was many moons ago, we sat on a park bench all day making fun of swans, looking back it was perfect, we ended up together for over two years haha

So i dunno if that helps!

I think a drink/coffee is the more popular first date. Anywhere where we can sit, chat and get to know one another is perfect. I'd be pretty easy anyway.

I like to go for something to eat or drink and maybe a bit of a walk somewhere. Nothing too stressful, get an idea of how we get on and the like. :)

I dunno...I quite like something long as imo it takes people awhile to be comfortable around each other when they meet first....also a nice meal is well always nice if you enjoy the company!!

(Not that I know much on this)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Evening all, just got back from work and I am wrecked.

Can I bitch a bit about POF? I was chatting away with 4 woman over weekend ( some messege me first! ). All grand a good crack. They dont even notice that I am not Irish. Then later they ask me where I am from. Then it is 90% that they wont message me back... So out 4, there is only one that I still chat away...

I still dont know why I have the fecking thing on my phone...

• Advertisement

It's bad form them to just stop because your not Irish

It's bad form them to just stop because your not Irish

Annoying thing is that they dont even cop on on that, until later. Then its just BOOM - gone.

I am a chatter box and I got so much Irish culture in me, that I barely even define myself as Lithuanian. I always add, that I am here 10 years and I plan on staying here all my life..

I am so tempted just put a big sign on my profile that I AM NOT IRISH, BUT I A< STAYING HERE FOR LIFE!!!

Thing is, I dont even hide it in my profile... So most woman dont even read it and just check pictures. Then later they actually read it, ask me and go - nope.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

We're equal opportunists here :)

Can I bitch a bit about POF? I was chatting away with 4 woman over weekend ( some messege me first! ). All grand a good crack. They dont even notice that I am not Irish. Then later they ask me where I am from. Then it is 90% that they wont message me back... So out 4, there is only one that I still chat away...

Sod them. They're morons. No doubt they'll treat others in the same manner.

It's funny you say that shadow, it seems people take one look at me and go nope! I don't even get a chance!

Annoying thing is that they dont even cop on on that, until later. Then its just BOOM - gone.

I am a chatter box and I got so much Irish culture in me, that I barely even define myself as Lithuanian. I always add, that I am here 10 years and I plan on staying here all my life..

I am so tempted just put a big sign on my profile that I AM NOT IRISH, BUT I A< STAYING HERE FOR LIFE!!!

Thing is, I dont even hide it in my profile... So most woman dont even read it and just check pictures. Then later they actually read it, ask me and go - nope.
    It's a pity...but sure fcuk it....though I'm surprised it would still make a difference at this stage tbh!!

How old were they if you don't mind me asking

It's a pity...but sure fcuk it....though I'm surprised it would still make a difference at this stage tbh!!

How old were they if you don't mind me asking

26-31. I dont want to date kids! :p Shockingly enough those could spell out words and were not messaging in that talking text speech... or whatever **** you you, young people, call lol.

I am honestly getting annoyed that I was not born gay!!!

Starts at 3:00

They're not worth it. The guy who rang me tonight is Swiss and I see no difference in it. Small minds for sure.

It's funny you say that shadow, it seems people take one look at me and go nope! I don't even get a chance!

If what, POF make me realise that I am not as ugly as I though, but still ugly ****. :D At the same time being east europe just ****s me over completely. And I dont want a girl from there, I like Irish Girls. :(

Shadowhearth, the ppl that do that are doing you a massive favour, why would you want to waste anymore time on their obvious ignorance/prejudice
    better to move on to bigger and more properous things my friend.

• Advertisement

Shadow your missing out on emojis :P

Agh no it's bad form alright...your caught in a right awkward position....at least your still msging one of em :)

If what, POF make me realise that I am not as ugly as I though, but still ugly ****. :D At the same time being east europe just ****s me over completely. And I dont want a girl from there, I like Irish Girls. :(

I do too but i seem to go for "the wrong ones" its the typical situation, i like someone who doesnt like me but someone i dont like likes me and its one big clusterfcuk

I do too but i seem to go for "the wrong ones" its the typical situation, i like someone who doesnt like me but someone i dont like likes me and its one big clusterfcuk

Surly it's only a matter of time then :)

Though I'm fcuked if I can tell you how long it'll be :confused: :mad:

In my case, I'll get a date or two but then I just get the silent treatment! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mg1982

That's very shallow of them. I know pof is frustrating. You need to put a lot of time into it and even then no guarantees.

Surly it's only a matter of time then :)

Though I'm fcuked if I can tell you how long it'll be :confused: :mad:

Haha it's like i said a while ago

my cars ****ed
    my phones fcuked,
    college is fcuked
    finding out how soon it will be is fcuked, only thing not fcuked in this is me :o

Howeverrrrr

Spot on. I get woman, that want to meet me, but I check the profile and just think to myself "If I would need to spend the rest of my life with that woman, then I better just stab myself in a neck with a blunt spoon now".
    The ones I like just not interested in me, even if we got common interests.

As Mg1982 says, POf requires a lot of time. I am very meh and passive about it. I usually just check out girls who want to meet me and work from there. I just dont have time or want to put much effort in to pof ( I know, ****ty excuse and I should not bitch, BUT! ).

I just want to go out this saturday and get hammered and have fun with friends.

im hungry, tomorrow it will have been a week for me without junk food

Hehe, I am on a full month diet off fags, energy drinks, chippers, pizzas, crisps, BBQ nuts, Ice cream, Vodka, beer etc. No running anymore and I still lost 1kg. :D

I love my new diet! :cool:

• Advertisement

Spot on. I get woman, that want to meet me, but I check the profile and just think to myself "If I would need to spend the rest of my life with that woman, then I better just stab myself in a neck with a blunt spoon now".
    The ones I like just not interested in me, even if we got common interests.

As Mg1982 says, POf requires a lot of time. I am very meh and passive about it. I usually just check out girls who want to meet me and work from there. I just dont have time or want to put much effort in to pof ( I know, ****ty excuse and I should not bitch, BUT! ).

I just want to go out this saturday and get hammered and have fun with friends.

I havent been on it in yonks, and im not reallly a going outy person so thats me fecked haha, there's a girl in work though who seems to have something for me, she's 30, im 24, so I dunno if shes just messing about with me or serious yknow?

First week of the rest of your life!!!

No going back...if your to be stuck single (like me!!)...I see no reason why everyone here can't lead a happy and healthy lifestyle :D

I havent been on it in yonks, and im not reallly a going outy person so thats me fecked haha, there's a girl in work though who seems to have something for me, she's 30, im 24, so I dunno if shes just messing about with me or serious yknow?

Heh, there was a girl from work too. Very friendly ( I mean really, not in a friend way ), then met her on night out and she was even more friendly! Really like her and she is great crack, but when I went for actual "mentioning" of something serious, I got the: "I am sorry, but at the moment my work, gym and my little girl are the important things in my life, not relationship". Well **** me so.

Heh, there was a girl from work too. Very friendly ( I mean really, not in a friend way ), then met her on night out and she was even more friendly! Really like her and she is great crack, but when I went for actual "mentioning" of something serious, I got the: "I am sorry, but at the moment my work, gym and my little girl are the important things in my life, not relationship". Well **** me so.

Yeah see thats what I'm expecting too, this ones just like that too, verrrry friendly with me, has a child too, but she keeps making hints yknow, but i dont wana turn around and be like so are we gona get this over with or what? (not exactly saying it like that) and get a similar response and feel mega awkward around her then

Yeah see thats what I'm expecting too, this ones just like that too, verrrry friendly with me, has a child too, but she keeps making hints yknow, but i dont wana turn around and be like so are we gona get this over with or what? (not exactly saying it like that) and get a similar response and feel mega awkward around her then

Meh. I did and we still great after it. Still laughing, messing around etc. No "uncomfortable" situations so far. I am happy I did. Better know now, then think there is something for months and then just have everything crashed. I am an Axeman approach guy. :)

Meh. I did and we still great after it. Still laughing, messing around etc. No "uncomfortable" situations so far. I am happy I did. Better know now, then think there is something for months and then just have everything crashed. I am an Axeman approach guy. :)

Yeah true, i suppose I'll see for a few weeks more and decide then

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Had forgotten about this Thread. Hi Flirtarions. :)

I useta do all the Numbers Games, was that in Cuckoo's Forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sibby

Good evening singles!!! Went out tonight, didn't get the shift :/ didn't even get approached by anyone! Starting to think I'm the ugly one in the group! That's ok, coz my friends are really pretty and most people who like me like me for a combination of my looks and personality but still.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Hi there sibby. That's a lovely way to feel. Was there many peeps out n about tonight?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

sibby wrote: »
    Good evening singles!!! Went out tonight, didn't get the shift :/didn't even get approached by anyone! Starting to think I'm the ugly one in the group! That's ok, coz my friends are really pretty and most people who like me like me for a combination of my looks and personality but still.....

If only approaching other people was a thing...oh, wait!

sibby wrote: »
    Good evening singles!!! Went out tonight, didn't get the shift :/ didn't even get approached by anyone! Starting to think I'm the ugly one in the group! That's ok, coz my friends are really pretty and most people who like me like me for a combination of my looks and personality but still.....

Sibby, put up pics, we will be the judges of that. :D

At the same time, did you see someone you liked. You had to go for a kill yourself! :cool:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement