Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singles thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sibby

Hahaha sorry guys, was just feeling sorry for myself. Oh I did approach a guy and start chatting to him and he basically ignored me and focused on my friends.....took a lil hit to my confidence!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

sibby wrote: »
    Hahaha sorry guys, was just feeling sorry for myself. Oh I did approach a guy and start chatting to him and he basically ignored me and focused on my friends.....took a lil hit to my confidence!

Well feck him so.

We men get that a lot. We just grow thicker skins. :D

Haha think I was just having a pity party last night! Most nights out I get ignored for my friends and sometimes it bothers me!

So how's all the singles this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Pissy Missy

Sibby just work on ur yourself and own confidence, and you'll be so happy with urself that men will instantly be drawn and you wont be worrying so much coz ur so focused with being happy n havn a gud time

Haha think I was just having a pity party last night! Most nights out I get ignored for my friends and sometimes it bothers me!

So how's all the singles this morning?

When i was bit overweight, i lacked confidence, i found when i was in better shape and achieving goals, my confidence was at a high and i didnt care about my friends getting attention from guys coz i knew i was at my best and that was good enough for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭deise08

K guys. today is my day off anyone fancy meeting and doin something? want to head off and do something

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Sibby, put up pics, we will be the judges of that. :D

At the same time, did you see someone you liked. You had to go for a kill yourself! :cool:

She's gorgeous not that she has to go proving it. The neighbour is sending me more letters. People talk about stalking, 'I know where you live?' Daft.ie, where are ya????

eternal wrote: »
    She's gorgeous not that she has to go proving it. The neighbour is sending me more letters. People talk about stalking, 'I know where you live?' Daft.ie, where are ya????

Seriously!?

deise08 wrote: »
    K guys. today is my day off anyone fancy meeting and doin something? want to head off and do something

Aww, if I wasn't in Kerry I'd do it. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Doing what exactly :P

*im in work...cant

• Advertisement

Busy all day but it's lovely out so enjoy!!

gym and voluntary work today plus pay day is a few days away so restricts one to do much

No worries :)
    guess I'm just destined to be a loner ha ha ha ha :)

No worries :)
    guess I'm just destined to be a loner ha ha ha ha :)

noooo ur not ur a cool hip cat lady n dnt u forget it!

Eternal how long has this neighbour been like this?! That's starting to get really creepy!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

busy week for me im afraid, sister and nephew coming over from the uk UNCLE JOHN TIME pew peww :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I need one for 5 a side later.......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭Trebor176

I try not to let such let downs shatter my confidence. But, yes, it is annoying to be ignored like that or just be turned down. Slowly but surely, my confidence in approaching a girl and try and make conversation with her is rising.

I have been confident before to ask a couple of girls I know out. Sure, I was turned down, but I felt glad that I did it. Even one admired my confidence. It's probably something she felt I didn't have much in the past. I was shy before, and still am a little to this day.

Amyway, I hope everyone is well today. I was in a right pisser this morning, but I've cheered up since :)

• Advertisement

Eternal how long has this neighbour been like this?! That's starting to get really creepy!!

It's got worse lately and I don't know why because I've put on weight and look shocking bad.

I need a holiday ASAP. Hanging onto the old beamer for another year!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 HotGuy1986

i didnt care about my friends getting attention from guys

I think here is a problem, comparing yourself, people like different things! I have been in a number of relationships but I don't get much attention when I am out, different reasons. Do people at our age, early 30's still get attention on nights out? I think its different now

I need a holiday ASAP. Hanging onto the old beamer for another year!

ah the little old beamer
    you and me both Eternal! Holidays are a must but its hard when im meant to be saving!
    And you dont look shockingly bad, ive seen you ya little hottie ya ;)

HotGuy1986 wrote: »
    I think here is a problem, comparing yourself, people like different things! I have been in a number of relationships but I don't get much attention when I am out, different reasons. Do people at our age, early 30's still get attention on nights out? I think its different now

My sister doesnt give a hoot about getting attention from men and never cared about her friends getting the attention, i think she is so cool to be like that, its very admirable imo

My sister doesnt give a hoot about getting attention from men and never cared about her friends getting the attention, i think she is so cool to be like that, its very admirable imo

Why do you care then? Attention means nothing!

• Advertisement

Holidays are a must but its hard when im meant to be saving!

Why don't you try a holiday in England, much cheaper to fly there! I was in Liverpool recently at a game and it was a brilliant weekend! And cost very little

Why don't you try a holiday in England, much cheaper to fly there! I was in Liverpool recently at a game and it was a brilliant weekend! And cost very little

Big difference between scousers and lapping it up on a Greek island.

Big difference between scousers and lapping it up on a Greek island.

By the sound of it Greece is too expensive and if your on a budget Blackpool is a great option and wont break the bank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Afternoon singles! :o

Single smingle! What's everyone doing on this boring Tuesday?

• Advertisement

Single smingle! What's everyone doing on this boring Tuesday?

What's boring about it? I'm having a great day. Working here, going to lie in the sun soon then work and watch CL footie.

Just back from being a loner at hook head light house. :)
    there were a group of seven of us.
    two young American couples, an older english couple, and me.

Everyone here was too busy working to come.

I enjoyed it though.

Was very cold there.

Why do you care then? Attention means nothing!

Girls are taught by TV and magazines that they should look good enough to be noticed.
    So thats who im going to point the finger at

I want a sun holiday by the pool/ beach

What's boring about it? I'm having a great day. Working here, going to lie in the sun soon then work and watch CL footie.

Im just doing one of them things, the boring one, working!! yawn

mmm had a breakfast omelette today, it was the shiz y'all, the sausage made it!

I want a sun holiday by the pool/ beach

Pleasure beach in Blackpool, just like been in Spain loads of nightclubs and a great beach!

Girls are taught by TV and magazines that they should look good enough to be noticed.
    So thats who im going to point the finger at

You're not an object to be noticed by other people. You should dress so you think you look good for YOU!

Pleasure beach in Blackpool, just like been in Spain loads of nightclubs and a great beach!

Will there be a pool at my hotel there?

Are you on drugs? No way whatsoever is it like being in Spain minus the clubbing, sunshine and menfolk.

• Advertisement

Will there be a pool at my hotel there?

If you book a hotel with a pool then there will! You should look it up anyway, was just a suggestion for you since you are discussing holidays!

Are you on drugs? No way whatsoever is it like being in Spain minus the clubbing, sunshine and menfolk.

Oi come on its not that bad, its like tramore but bigger! If you are on a budget your options are limited!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Afternoon peeps. :) Think I shall have some soup and yummy crispy rolls. Havn't had soup in ages. How is everyone.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mg1982

I enjoyed it though.

Was very cold there.

I'd say it was lovely out there today. Would have gone with you only I live the far side of country and had to work last night. Fair play for going.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ahhhhhhh this is where the ye all went ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Ahhhhhhh this is where the ye all went ;)

Cloud: ah Ffs, will you let it go. Sock of your ****. Leave me alone! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I enjoyed it though.

Was very cold there.

I never got the text message D! :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cloud: ah Ffs, will you let it go. Sock of your ****. Leave me alone! :D

ehhhhhhh what ? LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Think I have to find someplace new to live again. The thoughts of it..... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

I enjoyed it though.

Was very cold there.

What's it like....I've never been :/
    Would love to some time

How are all the singles...much tindering etc going down!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement