Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singles thread.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mg1982

Hey there hugo. How is all down waterford way?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Howdy Hugo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Gave the ould nether regions a trim this evening, now looks like the last chicken in Tesco down there :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

mg1982 wrote: »
    Hey there hugo. How is all down waterford way?
    Trebor176 wrote: »
    Howdy Hugo.

Evening there gents! *tips hat*
    kfallon wrote: »
    Gave the ould nether regions a trim this evening, now looks like the last chicken in Tesco down there :pac:

It has to be done alas! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Don't hold back anyway :pac:

It has to be done alas! :D

It sure does!
    eternal wrote: »
    Don't hold back anyway :pac:

I didn't, you could eat your dinner off it now! :P

Did you go for a brazilian or just a landing strip?

I'm more of a number 2 all over kinda guy here :D

Ah just a trim all over, a number 1 or zero all over, hang on there til I upload a pic of it for ya....

yeah right :P

• Advertisement

Ah just a trim all over, a number 1 or zero all over, hang on there til I upload a pic of it for ya....

yeah right :P

Tease! :mad::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hi all.

Lady gardening can be a tedious task!

heyday30 wrote: »
    Hi all.

Lady gardening can be a tedious task!

Grand for the men, just get the trimmer out and Bob's your uncle!

Grand for the men, just get the trimmer out and Bob's your uncle!

So true and some don't even do that. Bush tucker trial with some lol

i like to keep it nice and trim down there

I don't think I could talk so openly about that topic! :p

• Advertisement

Karsini wrote: »
    I don't think I could talk so openly about that topic! :p

Sure it's only hair, ya either got it or you ain't lol
    Whole business in that department now sure.

Sure it's only hair, ya either got it or you ain't lol

:(
    :P

:(
    :P

The aul waxage is quite painful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Totally worth it though id say

Totally worth it though id say

Not particularly no. Tbh

• Advertisement

Your skin would be raw after it id say. I would be screaming like a baby knowing my pain threshhold. :eek:

Your skin would be raw after it id say. I would be screaming like a baby knowing my pain threshhold. :eek:

I'm a bit of a sucker for pain :o

I'm a bit of a sucker for pain :o

Go try it so, 😬

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ain't no wax going down there for me.

What a pleasant day for a walk. A great way to clear the head. I'm back in work after a couple of days sick leave. The morning could have been better, but I feel a bit fresher after the walk.

I hope everyone is well on this fine Wednesday :)

Trebor176 wrote: »
    What a pleasant day for a walk. A great way to clear the head. I'm back in work after a couple of days sick leave. The morning could have been better, but I feel a bit fresher after the walk.

I hope everyone is well on this fine Wednesday :)

Not doing too bad thanks treB. Hope your well too. Anyone else feel there not cut out for relrelationships. That they enjoy the single life more? I think I do.

Not doing too bad thanks treB. Hope your well too. Anyone else feel there not cut out for relrelationships. That they enjoy the single life more? I think I do.

I can't say if I enjoy the single life more or not, having never experienced anything different. But I'm not sure if I'm cut out for relationships anyway.

My date was cancelled, she said she doesn't know if she wants a relationship at the moment.

I can't say if I enjoy the single life more or not, having never experienced anything different. But I'm not sure if I'm cut out for relationships anyway.

My date was cancelled, she said she doesn't know if she wants a relationship at the moment.

Ffs if i had a euro for every time I've heard that :rolleyes: Simple yes or no question really

This crap. Why go on dating sites if you don't want to meet up? Piss off and stop wasting my time.

Good too thanks. It's only when I see others in relationships, or learn of those I know getting into them or getting engaged, married or whatever, that I realise what I'm missing out on. Having not been in a proper relationship before, I really don't know how I'd be in one. I like to think I would make a good bf. At the moment, I don't really enjoy single life. Though, at times, I don't think about it. It's just in the above cases that I do.

My date was cancelled, she said she doesn't know if she wants a relationship at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, that old chestnut. I've experienced that a number of times. I really don't know why they have to string someone along, keep the other person's hopes up (perhaps), only to suddenly turn around and shatter those hopes. It's not good for the old confidence. I'm sure they treat others in the same way. It sucks big time.

I know I got chatting to a couple of girls online (not at the same time), and we really seemed to hit it off. Feelings seemed mutual, they were up for meeting up and all that. A few months (yes months) down the line, they just changed completely. It's like as if they just got cold feet. Looking back, I should have just known that there was no chance when there was no sign of meeting up happening. It was also obvious, having dwelled a little on things, that they played me. I was younger back then, but am wiser now :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

This crap. Why go on dating sites if you don't want to meet up? Piss off and stop wasting my time.

Is there anything to be said for going on dates as a kinda test the waters without going whole hog into a relationship with the first person you meet??

We can't know until people show their true colours. What some do to get by would astound you.

Is there anything to be said for going on dates as a kinda test the waters without going whole hog into a relationship with the first person you meet??

No I didn't mean about relationships. I meant people who lead you on for ages with no intention of even meeting that one time. Sure it's impossible to know what someone's like till you meet them.

No I didn't mean about relationships. I meant people who lead you on for ages with no intention of even meeting that one time. Sure it's impossible to know what someone's like till you meet them.
    Why bother messaging them....life's too short to let it get to you :)

I'm not. I was just responding to K's post about the girl he was chatting to. This holding down two jobs is killing me. I don't have time for anyone.

Sorry for being jumpy. Feel a bit stressed.

How are ye all tonight?

How are ye all tonight?

Bloody sore :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭CarpeDiem85

That lingering on shoite pisses me off. When I first tried internet dating, I was a bit green and learnt my lessons so now I have my own set of rules that I stand by. If meeting up is not suggested in the first 3-4 days of chatting, then I move on quick. If they try the sexting or dirty talk, bye bye. I'd like to think I can spot the time wasters a mile away now.

• Advertisement

Bloody sore :(

How come toasted?

That lingering on shoite pisses me off. When I first tried internet dating, I was a bit green and learnt my lessons so now I have my own set of rules that I stand by. If meeting up is not suggested in the first 3-4 days of chatting, then I move on quick. If they try the sexting or dirty talk, bye bye. I'd like to think I can spot the time wasters a mile away now.

Though the only thing is you could be cutting off someone who is new to Internet dating....though sometimes I do feel it's jumping the gun by maybe suggesting meeting up if you are only sending maybe 1msg a day??
    :)

How come toasted?

Done my back in last night and spent most of it in hospital :o went to work today too and well yeah I'm a bit worse for wear :o

There's no point suggesting meeting, if few messages are exchanged a day. Personally, I prefer to wait a week or slightly more to suggest meeting, just to see how things will go. I'd just like to see how the conversation goes and, if it seems that things are going well, I'll ask. If there doesn't seem to be much of an effort her end, then that's that. I've always been afraid to ask about meeting up so early on. In past experiences, it has actually put her off.

Done my back in last night and spent most of it in hospital :o went to work today too and well yeah I'm a bit worse for wear :o

What were you doing last night 😜 that put ur back out eh?

Seriously though ouch. U poor thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭CarpeDiem85

Though the only thing is you could be cutting off someone who is new to Internet dating....though sometimes I do feel it's jumping the gun by maybe suggesting meeting up if you are only sending maybe 1msg a day??
    :)

Yeah I know what you mean. I think I like a good flow to a chat too, if that's not happening, we probably wouldn't get on well in real life. I was chatting to some guys for months and we maybe met up 2-3 times. I learnt from that, it was going nowhere so no point meeting again. Any good relationship I've been in was sparks flying from the get go and I'd like that again.

• Advertisement

What were you doing last night 😜 that put ur back out eh?

Seriously though ouch. U poor thing

Doing silly things shall we say! :o

I'll be ok soon i hope :)

Oohhh silly things hmmm.

Did you get pain reliefe or anything?

Oohhh silly things hmmm.

Did you get pain reliefe or anything?

mmhmm silly things :)

I've nurofen plus!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭deise08

And what silly things would that be?

deise08 wrote: »
    And what silly things would that be?

You'd know ;) :pac:

Ah no i decided to go kickboxing again for the first time in a few years and well it took its toll on me :o

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement