Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singles thread.

Comments

heyday30 wrote: »
    How are ye all tonight?

Very content and calm, which is surprising considering how I was yesterday. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

mmhmm silly things :)

I've nurofen plus!

Ah you'll be grand so. Do a few stretches before next time 😜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Ah you'll be grand so. Do a few stretches before next time 😜

Ah yeah I'll live :) Duly noted ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Yeah I know what you mean. I think I like a good flow to a chat too, if that's not happening, we probably wouldn't get on well in real life. I was chatting to some guys for months and we maybe met up 2-3 times. I learnt from that, it was going nowhere so no point meeting again. Any good relationship I've been in was sparks flying from the get go and I'd like that again.
    Only once ever I've had kinda sparks fly from the get go.(and she had to emigrate for work..after a few weeks :( )...usually takes me ages to get comfortable around people...if you know what I mean

Only once ever I've had kinda sparks fly from the get go.(and she had to emigrate for work..after a few weeks :( )...usually takes me ages to get comfortable around people...if you know what I mean

Same here, only had sparks flying on one occasion. Ended up taking me almost a year to get over her though, as much as it hurts for me to admit that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭CarpeDiem85

Yeah I'd be like that too normally but when I met my ex, we hit it off straight away and I felt like I'd known him my whole life. I would love to feel those Sparks and how comfortable I felt with him again. I normally feel shy.

Karsini wrote: »
    Same here, only had sparks flying on one occasion. Ended up taking me almost a year to get over her though, as much as it hurts for me to admit that.

:(

That's a pity!!

Yeah I'd be like that too normally but when I met my ex, we hit it off straight away and I felt like I'd known him my whole life. I would love to feel those Sparks and how comfortable I felt with him again. I normally feel shy.

You'll get there carpe :)

Though like it's not just wans is be like that with...even lads my own age I know/work with....took me nearly a year to be comfortable and I work with them most days....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all, Have I missed much ??

You'll get there carpe :)

Though like it's not just wans is be like that with...even lads my own age I know/work with....took me nearly a year to be comfortable and I work with them most days....

I'd be a slow burner like that too. How did your other date go or do you want to say ;)

• Advertisement

So I've tomorrow off, in a desparate attempt for some company, whos wants to do something tomorrow? :pac: I have a moderately built car, 40 euro and just under half a tank of fuel

So I've tomorrow off, in a desparate attempt for some company, whos wants to do something tomorrow? :pac: I have a moderately built car, 40 euro and just under half a tank of fuel

Disneyland Paris?

Disneyland Paris?

It's a date :D

It's a date :D

J'adore! Polish up the Saab :)

J'adore! Polish up the Saab :)

way ahead of you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Oh la la :D

I'd be a slow burner like that too. How did your other date go or do you want to say ;)

Went well (I taught anyway)
    We were meant to meet up sat night when she was out with friends....but I was too wreaked to go out after work

So texted her to enjoy herself and what not...then was too busy Sunday/forgot to text her...and mentioned this to someone who kinda gave out to me for being flaky!!

So kinda snapchatd/whatsapped during the week and sure we're half meant to meet up this weekend....I dunno though...kinda fizzling out abit tbh

It's a pity really as she's wicked sound and very pretty......just I dunno like....I get the feeling she's just being polite msging back...maybe she's too sound!!

*im going to be eaten by cats when I die aren't I :(:(

You can swing by the Eiffel Tower while you're at it.

You can swing by the Eiffel Tower while you're at it.

Oh i can now? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Went well (I taught anyway)
    We were meant to meet up sat night when she was out with friends....but I was too wreaked to go out after work

So texted her to enjoy herself and what not...then was too busy Sunday/forgot to text her...and mentioned this to someone who kinda gave out to me for being flaky!!

So kinda snapchatd/whatsapped during the week and sure we're half meant to meet up this weekend....I dunno though...kinda fizzling out abit tbh

It's a pity really as she's wicked sound and very pretty......just I dunno like....I get the feeling she's just being polite msging back...maybe she's too sound!!

*im going to be eaten by cats when I die aren't I :(:(

Don't think too negatively. Maybe if you do get a chance to go out again at the weekend, you'll both end up having a great time, and who knows where things may lead.

Oh i can now? :pac:

Is that a ring in your pocket or are you just happy to see me. It'll be tres romantique

One of the guys in work has a Skyline GT-R, beast of a yoke. Have been in it a few times but never at decent speeds, damn Dublin roads. :pac:

Is that a ring in your pocket or are you just happy to see me. It'll be tres romantique

10913c7330efc5c56f2476fc5f475b510ebe1cce958e1a06cecdf5431c77ccb2.jpg

Ah twill sure :) i usually come across as an arrogant yoke but I can be quiet the romantic when i need to be :D

Trebor176 wrote: »
    Don't think too negatively. Maybe if you do get a chance to go out again at the weekend, you'll both end up having a great time, and who knows where things may lead.

I know....but I don't like meeting prearranged when I'm drinking....I don't tend to do well in such situations and find it stressful and the drink isn't a great help....a fine line between drink confidence and drunk...though il prob be out the weekend if I don't fall asleep on the couch..

One of the guys in work has a Skyline GT-R, beast of a yoke. Have been in it a few times but never at decent speeds, damn Dublin roads. :pac:

Been in one, absolute hoot it was :D

I'm turning my old "Classic" into a skyline killer at the minute bit by bit anyways!

If you're bored and wana see 18 pages of progress, head oer to the project forum :D

• Advertisement

10913c7330efc5c56f2476fc5f475b510ebe1cce958e1a06cecdf5431c77ccb2.jpg

Ah twill sure :) i usually come across as an arrogant yoke but I can be quiet the romantic when i need to be :D

Pack the French stick and we can have a picnic :)

Pack the French stick and we can have a picnic :)

I love picnics :( Havent been on one in ages

Been in one, absolute hoot it was :D

I'm turning my old "Classic" into a skyline killer at the minute bit by bit anyways!

If you're bored and wana see 18 pages of progress, head oer to the project forum :D

You have a grand car there, TP. They're a rarity nowadays, unless they're at vintage car rallies or whatever. My aunt used to have a saloon one, but I don't think I was ever in it. I do remember it well, though.

You have a grand car there, TP. They're a rarity nowadays, unless they're at vintage car rallies or whatever. My aunt used to have a saloon one, but I don't think I was ever in it. I do remember it well, though.

It's a long way away from being totally done, but it goes and I'm in love with it, you're more than welcome to a spin in it :) as are all ye lovely people

Make it happen :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Was a child the last time was on a picnic.

Unless chips at the seaside count!

I don't think I've ever been on a picnic.

We could turn this into a dating games show. The girls get to picks the guys by their picnic baskets :)

Make it happen :)
    Was a child the last time was on a picnic.

Unless chips at the seaside count!
    I don't think I've ever been on a picnic.

Lets all go on one! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mg1982

Only picnic i ever had was ham sandwiches while saving turf on the bog. Your all too posh for me. :D

I can't say I've ever been on a picnic. It would certainly make a good date, I think. A beach and a few candles would set the scene on a nice, summer's evening.

Lets all go on one! :D

You can be the designated driver. I'll be too busy supping me champers :)

We could turn this into a dating games show. The girls get to picks the guys by their picnic baskets :)

:pac:

This could get outta hand

You can be the designated driver. I'll be too busy supping me champers :)

I'm fine with that! :D I bloody love driving

:pac:

This could get outta hand

"I like tom more, cos he has a flowder on his one" :pac:

• Advertisement

I can't say I've ever been on a picnic. It would certainly make a good date, I think. A beach and a few candles would set the scene on a nice, summer's evening.

Candles on a beach never work...too windy

And Irish beaches tend to be miserable windswept nightmares

(I live near several beaches)

Well, that's that idea out the window so!

The Grinch who stole the picnic ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mg1982

Did you not hear. We are meant to get a hot summer this year, according to the new zealand guy. So beach shouldnt be a problem.

I'm fine with that! :D I bloody love driving

I'll sit in the back so I'll feel like I'm being chauffeured :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening gang!

Evening gang!

Evening Hugo. Hope all is well :)

I'll sit in the back so I'll feel like I'm being chauffeured :)

The comfy part :D

The Grinch who stole the picnic ;)

But not the blanket :P

• Advertisement

The comfy part :D

I hope there's one of those screens that blocks you out :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement