Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singles thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Autosport wrote: »
    So Tom How you doing? ;) how was last night? You were on some roll here yesterday :D

Oh and How is everyone else?

Good thanks AS. And yourself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Trebor176 wrote: »
    Good thanks AS. And yourself?

I'm alive :D I'm feeling much better thanks, how's you? How's your weekend going?

I'm alive :D I'm feeling much better thanks, how's you? How's your weekend going?

Ah, glad to hear that. I'm good too thanks. The weekend has been grand so far, thankfully :)

Trebor176 wrote: »
    Ah, glad to hear that. I'm good too thanks. The weekend has been grand so far, thankfully :)

Good to hear, any plans for the bank holiday?

Good to hear, any plans for the bank holiday?

College on Bank Holiday Monday, sadly. Curse whoever came up with that timetable. I've been in one BH Monday before. How about yourself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭deise08

So how young was she tom ha ha ha.

Im only jealous.

Well done you. So proud :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

So Tom How you doing? ;) how was last night? You were on some roll here yesterday :D

Oh and How is everyone else?

Haha...was in mighty form :D

Not often that happens!!!!!
    Next weekend....I'm away off to see Waterford win the league :)

deise08 wrote: »
    So how young was she tom ha ha ha.

Im only jealous.

Well done you. So proud :)

Agh not too bad like 21 or 22....nightclub make me feel old :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

lol, I started using Tinder again and a match popped up earlier, deciding to do something different than "Hey xxxx, hows the weekend going" I simply put "ok, I'm shy, so you better make the first move". She unmatched five minuted later!

Gillo wrote: »
    lol, I started using Tinder again and a match popped up earlier, deciding to do something different than "Hey xxxx, hows the weekend going" I simply put "ok, I'm shy, so you better make the first move". She unmatched five minuted later!

Nicely done!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭CarpeDiem85

You can't show any signs of weakness in this dating game! You'll be torn to shreds if you do ;). Confidence is key.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭acuriouscat

Dating sucks!!!

Agh not too bad like 21 or 22....nightclub make me feel old :pac:

That's my boy :)
    ha if it made you feel old i wouldn't stand a chance so.
    Lookin forward to the match next week.

Up the deise!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Just on the way home spent the day with my previous date again, if this keeps up il probably be deleting my dating profiles thank fook for that.

That's my boy :)
    ha if it made you feel old i wouldn't stand a chance so.
    Lookin forward to the match next week.

Up the deise!

:eek:

Are you going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭CarpeDiem85

Lone Stone wrote: »
    Just on the way home spent the day with my previous date again, if this keeps up il probably be deleting my dating profiles thank fook for that.

Lucky you! I hope she/he is your love :)

:eek:

Are you going

Hope so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

You can't show any signs of weakness in this dating game! You'll be torn to shreds if you do ;). Confidence is key.

Oh I know that, it was sent in a joking way! Funny when I got the match and looked at her photos I was "meh" so it's not really a loss

Ye men are just as bad as women :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Ye men are just as bad as women :D

And ye women are just as bad as men :P

Rabble rabble rabble :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Oh I know that, it was sent in a joking way! Funny when I got the match and looked at her photos I was "meh" so it's not really a loss

Hence why I will not do online dating.... Again. Want to be thick skinned for that sorta thing.

I'm still chatting away with the Tinder girl who cancelled the date. She still wants to get to know me, so why not? She's quite nice.

Karsini wrote: »
    I'm still chatting away with the Tinder girl who cancelled the date. She still wants to get to know me, so why not? She's quite nice.

Well, she's still chatting with you, so she must be interested. Go for it. No questions asked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mg1982

Thats where im falling down. My confidence is shot. In work situation i can talk to good looking women no prob. But when it comes to asking someone out im a disaster.

mg1982 wrote: »
    Thats where im falling down. My confidence is shot. In work situation i can talk to good looking women no prob. But when it comes to asking someone out im a disaster.

I'm a bit the same. Though, I really fancied a colleague, who left not too long ago. We're still in touch the odd time on Facebook, but I don't think I could ask her out. I'm not the best at asking anyone out either, but I have certainly tried. Even chatting to someone on a night out can prove difficult, and opportunities are missed. But, I'm working on those things :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Jaysus, I made some of the coolest friends in last 6 months...

I did not had a proper living room since I moved in to new house ( 8 months? ). So I decided to sort it out, so I can have proper place where people can come up. I told lads that I will be sorting it out today and I will need to move sofas to other room and do all the setting up, then go buy one more TV just for Living room. I came back home after 3 day work binge and was tired as hell.
    So I got a knock at the door few hours ago and 3 friends standing there with BBQ, meat, drinks and all! "So where are the sofas and lets get that room sorted out!" We did the whole setting up. One of the lads GF fired up BBQ while we were moving stuff! Then ended up playing 4 player games on PS4, eating food, few drinks, messing around and just generally having stupidly good time.
    **** like that will push out a tear even from most manliest and beardiest man on the planet. So yeah, dear diary, today was a good day!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Squishy post Shadow :)
    I just had a camera invade my nose, believe me it is an unusual exexperience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

nosy cameraman?

eternal wrote: »
    Squishy post Shadow :)
    I just had a camera invade my nose, believe me it is an unusual exexperience.

Ha ha between cameras up noses and elbows in bum cheeks we've no dignity left ha ha

• Advertisement

Got back home with a new 50inch friend lol.

My nerd cave coming a long nicely :D
    IMG-20150427-WA0000_zpsfsoo8yq1.jpg

DSC_0818_zpsawimw2eo.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

In reply to ShadowHearth's bitchin' nerd cave above:

My head's killing me. That man cave looks like it would evaporate the female species.

My head's killing me. That man cave looks like it would evaporate the female species.

Well, being a nerd is part of me. Any female who would be put off by it, have no business to be with me. I won't fake or change myself for someone. I tried to be with someone else before who I had pretty much no common interest and I wont be ever doing that again.
    I never mention about my hobbies to any woman, unless I we are on same wave or I feel comfortable enough with them.

Well, being a nerd is part of me. Any female who would be put off by it, have no business to be with me. I won't fake or change myself for someone. I tried to be with someone else before who I had pretty much no common interest and I wont be ever doing that again.
    I never mention about my hobbies to any woman, unless I we are on same wave or I feel comfortable enough with them.

I'm messing. Sure I have hobbies too that others might not like. I used to have a PlayStation but I got so obsessed I had to get rid of it.The room looks good for movies too though :)

I'm messing. Sure I have hobbies too that others might not like. I used to have a PlayStation but I got so obsessed I had to get rid of it.The room looks good for movies too though :)

Well, I made this room for my friends to hang out and so I can actually have people at my place. I had no living room since moved in here. It's not for games, movies, BBQ or poker night. :)
    And if I learned something from my previous relationship - you and your partner just just have to have at least some common hobbies or interest. Watching TV or movies, is not a common interest Btw...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That's a nice man cave there SH

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Up the deise!

Booooooo ! :-P

Today certainly was an interesting day for me too!

Today certainly was an interesting day for me too!

Oh yeah?

My cave is significantly more retro.

• Advertisement

Oh yeah?

Yeahhhh :P

Ah no we had a training thing in work,so I'm a bit more useful to the company now, the older lady in work who somewhat had a thing for me, her car broke down and so i offered to take her back to her house, along the way we had a little heart to heart and it was just generally nice yknow?

Oh and im getting a paid trip to belfast friday :D

Yeahhhh :P

Ah no we had a training thing in work,so I'm a bit more useful to the company now, the older lady in work who somewhat had a thing for me, her car broke down and so i offered to take her back to her house, along the way we had a little heart to heart and it was just generally nice yknow?

Oh and im getting a paid trip to belfast friday :D

That all does sound very good actually :)

That all does sound very good actually :)

It was, it was nice to actually get to talk to her properly for once

It was, it was nice to actually get to talk to her properly for once

De ye like each other so? :)

De ye like each other so? :)

I'm now her "Work squishy" :pac:

I'm now her "Work squishy" :pac:

Nicely done! :D

Nicely done! :D

I didnt even do anything! :pac:

I might even have company on this trip to belfast now ;)

There's nothing like the taste of an older woman or so they say.

So how much older is the wan in work?
    Is she like ancient older?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I didnt even do anything! :pac:

I might even have company on this trip to belfast now ;)

You got yourself a cougar :p
    go you.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement