Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singles thread.

Comments

I'm not going near the big schmoke :)

You don't have to! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mg1982

Autosport wrote: »
    Us Kilkenny folk don't such things ;) we're angels well I am anyway :D

Unless its Hurling then your far from angels :D. Im from Sligo btw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Just got back from cinema. Fast and furious is really good. Damn bastards hit right in to feels in the end too. Almost got a tear out of me. :(

In other news, 40h without sleep lol. Worst thing is I don't want now...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

You should try to sleep or else your body will completely crash.

Just got back from cinema. Fast and furious is really good. Damn bastards hit right in to feels in the end too. Almost got a tear out of me. :(

In other news, 40h without sleep lol. Worst thing is I don't want now...

40h without sleep. Expect to see either aliens or giant hamsters in your bedroom tonight. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

mg1982 wrote: »
    Unless its Hurling then your far from angels :D. Im from Sligo btw.

Sligo is a nice part of the country, been there many times :) and some of us are angels just in disguise ;)

eternal wrote: »
    You should try to sleep or else your body will completely crash.

I know... I had a smoke at work in the free window. For a second I almost felt a sleep!!! Then got up and back to work! Was crashing when came back home, but had a shower and was like new again. Then was sleepy before cinema tonight, but after cinema I am all good again... Human organism is a really fecked up machine...

I know... I had a smoke at work in the free window. For a second I almost felt a sleep!!! Then got up and back to work! Was crashing when came back home, but had a shower and was like new again. Then was sleepy before cinema tonight, but after cinema I am all good again... Human organism is a really fecked up machine...
    For me, I go through phases and I keep pushing myself and then when I eventually sleep my body has to recover. It's like new waves of energy or adrenaline the body comes up with to cope under pressure.

Good night all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I totally read something else there. :o

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Sligo is a nice part of the country, been there many times :) and some of us are angels just in disguise ;)

Ah i know you are Auto ;). Sligo isnt a bad old spot, its small so your never too far from a walk on the beach.

Don't know much about Sligo only that lad from westlife is from there!

heyday30 wrote: »
    I totally read something else there. :o

frabz-YOURE-A-DIRTY-DIRTY-GIRL-11bcc3.jpg

Don't know much about Sligo only that lad from westlife is from there!

Kian egan is it? Ya westlife put Sligo on the map. Sad really. :o

I know shadowhearth. Can't be helped sometimes ��

Kian egan is it? Ya westlife put Sligo on the map. Sad really. :o

Ya and the lead singer(name escapes me). Think there's a lad in one direction too Niall Horan. Are you in a boy band mg lol

Ya and the lead singer(name escapes me). Think there's a lad in one direction too Niall Horan. Are you in a boy band mg lol

Niall Horan is from Mullingar.

Niall Horan is from Mullingar.

Ahhhh. Ta eternal. My boy band geography ain't the best

I know shadowhearth. Can't be helped sometimes ��

The dirtier woman is, the better! :D Gigidi!

Ahhhh. Ta eternal. My boy band geography ain't the best

I'm full of useless information.

• Advertisement

Shane Filan your thinking of. Im a bit long in the tooth for boybands now heyday, maybe 10 or 12 years ago. Dont think i had the looks anyway. :D

Just putting this here before I leave :)

The dirtier woman is, the better! :D Gigidi!

Dear diary......jackpot....... Gigidi
    Shane Filan your thinking of. Im a bit long in the tooth for boybands now heyday, maybe 10 or 12 years ago. Dont think i had the looks anyway. :D

Awwww. Don't say that. I'm sure you would have fit right in.

Have you seen Take That? They are not exactly fresh faced these days.

Cept for Gary Barlow. Yum!

There still not bad looking lads all the same or maybe thats the make up there wearing. :D

There still not bad looking lads all the same or maybe thats the make up there wearing. :D

Give it a go. The metrosexual look is all in now :)

Give it a go. The metrosexual look is all in now :)

What wear make up? Never, my masculinity would never allow it. :D

Men are like wine.... Finer with age.... Ye bastards :D

• Advertisement

Women can be too. Look at Helen Mirren, Susan Sarandon, Miriam O callaghan. Id give them one. :D

We do, but unfortunately we go bald too. :D And if you cant pull off a bald look, you screwed! And not in the nice way!

Women can be too. Look at Helen Mirren, Susan Sarandon, Miriam O callaghan. Id give them one. :D

Tee hee. I wouldn't say no too Bruce Willis, denzel Washington, Tom Selic(spelling) maybe few years back)

Tee hee. I wouldn't say no too Bruce Willis, denzel Washington, Tom Selic(spelling) maybe few years back)

All at the same time? :eek:

We do, but unfortunately we go bald too. :D And if you cant pull off a bald look, you screwed! And not in the nice way!

Ara go way out of it. Most guys can pull of the bald look.

I love older men, George Clooney looks amazing in that coffee ad. Nothing like a bit of grey hair.

• Advertisement

All at the same time? :eek:

Hmmmmm. No be too much. Although........ :D :eek:

Hmmmmm. No be too much. Although........ :D :eek:

Three holes, three men. Be no bother to you :eek:

Sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Sorry!

:eek::eek::eek:

I love older men, George Clooney looks amazing in that coffee ad. Nothing like a bit of grey hair.

George is an exception though. Although i suppose if you do look after yourself you can look good no matter what your age.

Sorry!

Please don't be ;)

• Advertisement

George is an exception though. Although i suppose if you do look after yourself you can look good no matter what your age.

Watch your skin. You'd know people who have had a very hard life by their faces usually.
    I do apologise for my perverse posts :pac:

Right, thats it. I am off to bed and will try to pass out. I am already snoozing away. Smell you all later, gigidi!

Watch your skin. You'd know people who have had a very hard life by their faces usually.
    I do apologise for my perverse posts :pac:

Nothing wrong with having a dirty mind E. ;)

I'm off to dream about a possible 3 way with my famous lovers.
    ��
    Goodnight

I'm off to dream about a possible 3 way with my famous lovers.
    ��
    Goodnight

Goodnight H. Im off to dream of a foursome with Helen Susan and Miriam. :D

Goodnight H. Im off to dream of a foursome with Helen Susan and Miriam. :D

You've only one dick though haha.

Nite everyone.

You've only one dick though haha.

Nite everyone.

True but im sure i have enough to go around :p. Nite E.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Galway's where it's at! :) Hit the West folks! :)

This is so dis-illusioning if that's even a word. :/ Usually, would spend the evening chatting to a couple even 3/4 different fellas that ya would be building up a rapport with, but like, havn't even anyone to chat to at the moment! And then when that is realized that there's no-one to chat to, it's just a circle or cycle of going through the Sites again, but it's a bit pointless when there just isn't anyone to chat to at the moment! No-one I'm interested in or guys not interested in me or whatever, I dunno..... Barren barren fields in the current world of Online-Dating here!

Galway's where it's at! :) Hit the West folks! :)

This is so dis-illusioning if that's even a word. :/ Usually, would spend the evening chatting to a couple even 3/4 different fellas that ya would be building up a rapport with, but like, havn't even anyone to chat to at the moment! And then when that is realized that there's no-one to chat to, it's just a circle or cycle of going through the Sites again, but it's a bit pointless when there just isn't anyone to chat to at the moment! No-one I'm interested in or guys not interested in me or whatever, I dunno..... Barren barren fields in the current world of Online-Dating here!

I am chating away with 3 ladies myself now. With two we have mutual interest to meet up, but work is just messes it up completely. Both have days off on weekends and I am always working weekends. :(
    Online dating takes away so much time though! I used to have lazy evenings with few games or movie, but now I am on a phone glued to my hand Ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Ah well now I don't know would ya be that bad glued to yer phone lol. (But God speed them if they can distract / attract the attention of a fella from gaming hehe!! :D ) Admittedly a Time-stamp on an Instant Messenger sure is proof that the feckin' hours can fly by!

Any spare time in yer evening would be downtime, on-the-computer, gaming, relaxing, making use of yer evening, I dunno, doing stuff around the house, whatever, and to include chatting to a few online whenever yer coming and going back-and-forth to the computer etc. I kind of just expect to take up conversations where left-off from chatting prior to that. Just that's it's crappy when there actually is no current 2/3 potential-interests at present!

That's tough working weekends Shadow. There is a Bank-Hol coming up though?! ;)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement