Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singles thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all, how has everyone's day been?

Exhausting. Problems in work and doing unusual hours trying to sort them. Really messing with my sleep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Ah well now I don't know would ya be that bad glued to yer phone lol. (But God speed them if they can distract / attract the attention of a fella from gaming hehe!! :D ) Admittedly a Time-stamp on an Instant Messenger sure is proof that the feckin' hours can fly by!

Any spare time in yer evening would be downtime, on-the-computer, gaming, relaxing, making use of yer evening, I dunno, doing stuff around the house, whatever, and to include chatting to a few online whenever yer coming and going back-and-forth to the computer etc. I kind of just expect to take up conversations where left-off from chatting prior to that. Just that's it's crappy when there actually is no current 2/3 potential-interests at present!

That's tough working weekends Shadow. There is a Bank-Hol coming up though?! ;)

Lately I am working like a mule and on days off I end up doing something with friends. Last few weeks I barely even sleep at home on days off lol. I ended on couches or friends beds. ( couples or male ones lol, unfortunately never with gigidi involved lol ). So the only time I got at home is after work, before bed. Even then that time is used by talking to woman lol. I miss my lazy days off at home with few games or movies! First world problems, eh? :D

Bank holiday for me is a torture. I am doing 3x12h shifts this bank holiday weekend and both ladies are off. :( Then I got off day during the week and both of them working... How the hell am I expected to find a woman lol!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Awww thas crappy. Hopefully you will work something out.

Awww thas crappy. Hopefully you will work something out.

You know how bad it is? I actually sorted out a baby sitter for my dog for weekend this evening! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Holy feic! Golly! Don't burn the work candle too much though. :eek: Awww thas kinda cute about your doggie. Kudos for getting someone to look after it though.

Eyes closing but wanna stay up for another couple of hours. :/

Holy feic! Golly! Don't burn the work candle too much though. :eek: Awww thas kinda cute about your doggie. Kudos for getting someone to look after it though.

Eyes closing but wanna stay up for another couple of hours. :/

Work is work. Has to be done. No choice in there. Its cute, yes, but the damn bastard will spend a whole weekend with a milf now! :D Lucky git! She loves dogs too, so he is in for a treat hehe.

I am tired myself and I need to go to bed as work work work tomorrow. Cant go to bed yet too as I got my chef jackets in washing machine... I need a woman! ASAP! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

ya need a woman to turn the washing machine on??????/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭worded

Galway's where it's at! :) Hit the West folks! :)

This is so dis-illusioning if that's even a word. :/ Usually, would spend the evening chatting to a couple even 3/4 different fellas that ya would be building up a rapport with, but like, havn't even anyone to chat to at the moment! And then when that is realized that there's no-one to chat to, it's just a circle or cycle of going through the Sites again, but it's a bit pointless when there just isn't anyone to chat to at the moment! No-one I'm interested in or guys not interested in me or whatever, I dunno..... Barren barren fields in the current world of Online-Dating here!

Barren - see link
    http://i.imgur.com/TmczJ8H.jpg

• Advertisement

chrysagon wrote: »
    ya need a woman to turn the washing machine on??????/

No, to take my jackets out of washing machine. :D

worded wrote: »

Gardening! Better shoot me right here, right now! I hate to cuting lawn as it is lol. Surrounded by old naked woman and men make it even less appealing lol.

ya don't want anything dangling around a lawn mower or a clippers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭deise08

Ha ha ya you'd be hoping there wouldn't be any nettles around either!

deise08 wrote: »
    Ha ha ya you'd be hoping there wouldn't be any nettles around either!
    I thought that's why the Scots invented the kilt, so they could come close to nature, via thistles and nettles..:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

chrysagon wrote: »
    I thought that's why the Scots invented the kilt, so they could come close to nature, via thistles and nettles..:rolleyes:

It's a thorny issue

no wonder they are often seemed weedy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I love gardening and especially cutting the grass but I ain't doing it naked :D

Looks like Adam and Eve broke up

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/gardening/10833907/Paradise-lost-for-divorcing-naked-gardeners.html

But she returned to speak to the garden fairies when the lease on her new gaff expired.

Like they wanted to speak to her after all her lies.

In fairness to him if there were a few 1000 naked wimmins visitors every year, well temptation ..... that's a lot of lady gardens to be just looking at. Perhaps he was just trying to do a little work on them and things got a bit wild.

That's how I spend my day on beach hehe. Buddy was working on editing all night!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭CarpeDiem85

Not sure I'd want to see everyone in full bloom at the gardening show. I'd love to have the confidence to do that though, be at one with nature and all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mg1982

Autosport wrote: »
    I love gardening and especially cutting the grass but I ain't doing it naked :D

You should try it. It's a liberating experience.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

While hedge trimming the lady garden always dwell on the seeds you plan on sowing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭CarpeDiem85

eternal wrote: »
    While hedge trimming the lady garden always dwell on the seeds you plan on sowing.

Good advice Eternal! I don't think I'll be doing any seeding any time soon though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Pissy Missy

Boobs

Boobs

Where?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

After a few days of not reading this thread, I am both lost and intrigued.

Gillo wrote: »
    After a few days of not reading this thread, I am both lost and intrigued.
    My premise is to allure and confuse :o

My premise is to allure and confuse :o

Done and done. Should I be anxious? Or just exude a sense of confidence?

Done and done. Should I be anxious? Or just exude a sense of confidence?

I can't tell you what to be, you are your own person after all.

• Advertisement

I can't tell you what to be, you are your own person after all.

Very true, I'm just randomly curious. That and strangers self conscious, sitting in a train in a tux here!

Very true, I'm just randomly curious. That and strangers self conscious, sitting in a train in a tux here!

Why would you be dressed like that then?

Apart from just being a classy guy?

I had a dinner this evening, correct title being an Installation Dinner for a Council of Knight Masons.

Riiiiight.

Sounds like you would have to be rich to join those guys.

What I find worrying is the term 'Installation'. How does that fit in with dinner? Is it like instilling someone into their cult like ring initiating a ritualistic steak binge and wine slurping free for all, tux wearing men all sitting around debating on the higher forms of some Satanic code of honour. Of course, they might just be innocent guys having a bit of grub. The mind boggles.

What I find worrying is the term 'Installation'. How does that fit in with dinner? Is it like instilling someone into their cult like ring initiating a ritualistic steak binge and wine slurping free for all, tux wearing men all sitting around debating on the higher forms of some Satanic code of honour. Of course, they might just be innocent guys having a bit of grub. The mind boggles.

Ah I'm sure it's all just good innocent fun. Just some good food and wine. I have heard of the freemasons, those guys are the great and the good Of world society. Who knows what them boys get up to.

What I find worrying is the term 'Installation'. How does that fit in with dinner?

Each year a new chairperson/ head is elected in, after they are installed into that position for the next twelve months a dinner is held, part in their honour, part a social event with a charity collection.

Each year a new chairperson/ head is elected in, after they are installed into that position for the next twelve months a dinner is held, part in their honour, part a social event with a charity collection.

Aw right, sorry to be such a smart arse. It sounds prestigious. I hope you had fun :)

• Advertisement

Boobs
    PM I hope you get your act together before your big interview cos if you keep on talking like that you're screwed :P

drop a button.........or 3

Nonsensical answers find their own way home.

so does a pout

I cannot confront a person who makes zero sense.

Aw right, sorry to be such a smart arse. It sounds prestigious. I hope you had fun :)

No need to apologise. Yeah great night, paying for it this morning though.

• Advertisement

I'm quite comfortable where i am thank you very much :)

worded wrote: »

1st.... Paid rent and some bills...
    927d52fd29f08027c5356e5f8bfd78021dcd2351d18d717eb86d393132f7322a.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Happy Friday pals! :)

Story buds?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement