Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singles thread.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

deise08 wrote: »
    :) its ok.

Im just having a pity party here with myself!
    Anyone want to join?

What'a up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

eternal wrote: »
    Good thanks. Having roast chicken for dinner even though it's a bit late. Haven't eaten properly in about three days.

oh were you sick? roast chicken is lovely though :)

I'm ok myself, having some pizza

Anyone want to join?

you ok?

hiya hugo:)

hiya hugo:)

Heya! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Anyone want to join?

Can I join. :/

Heya! :)

how are you?:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Anyone want to join?

Just give me your address, and I see what I can do ;)

I can't talk about it publicly. I suppose I shouldn't have brought it up. I just mean you think you know and can trust people but sometimes you can't.

Surely that would not be anyone from us here. Would not tale anything serious about after hours though. Nobody gives a **** about those people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭deise08

Just give me your address, and I see what I can do ;)

Ha ha you're to busy with all your women ha

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Surely that would not be anyone from us here. Would not tale anything serious about after hours though. Nobody gives a **** about those people.

Yeah I know. I'm just saying why I've been quiet in case ye thought I was being snobby.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭deise08

What'a up?

Don't mind me.
    I don't be on face book and i went on it today against my better judgement.
    Its not fun watching everyone elses life.
    Seeing people at places together when you're always at them places alone.
    Im just going to get out my violin now :)

So what is everyone up to for the evening

Yeah I know. I'm just saying why I've been quiet in case ye thought I was being snobby.

I wouldn't say that about you at all. You were a great help to me recently. :)

Ha ha you're to busy with all your women ha

Oh aye, an excuse right off the bat!

Karsini wrote: »
    I wouldn't say that about you at all. You were a great help to me recently. :)

Aw glad I can be of use :o

Don't mind me.

I deleted a pile of so called friends off Facebook so I wouldn't have to look at that crap. If you're not there with them then you are not their friend. I went on Viber and saw one of my friends had a kid and I didn't even know she was pregnant cos she ignored all my attempts to talk to her. It's just not worth it.

• Advertisement

Don't mind me.

I'm a bastard for looking up people I used to know on FB and seeing how great their lives are.

not at all missus. Hope your ok tho!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭worded

Internet - all my friends live in there

Facebook - logged in this morn after resetting the forgotten password.
    Unchecked - email notification as one person is constantly updating pics etc and I'm tired of looking at loads of email notifications. Meant to do that for ages, feel great about finally doing that. Fcuk FB

Well, you are snobby, but you are our snobby one. :pac:
    Meh, don't take it in your head, some people take it in the mouth and don't die!

Not sure what that saying means hahha. I need my dinner before I collapse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all, how's everyones Sunday going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mg1982

Autosport wrote: »
    Evening all, how's everyones Sunday going?

Hi there Auto, had a quiet day just watching the snooker now. How was yours?

My day is going good, getting snapchats of the rally, who's winning in the snooker?

My day is going good, getting snapchats of the rally, who's winning in the snooker?

Murphy is leading bingham 7-4. I dont normally watch snooker but there isnt much else on :D. What rally is taking place?

Rally of the lakes :)

I have noticed you being a fair bit quieter lately E. Are you saying people are commenting on you on other threads? Why would they do that unless there aholes. Dont let it get to you, we all like you on here.

mg1982 wrote: »
    I have noticed you being a fair bit quieter lately E. Are you saying people are commenting on you on other threads? Why would they do that unless there aholes. Dont let it get to you, we all like you on here.

I can't say for eternal but I've personal experience of someone following me into threads just to try to bully me. While it's never happened to me, I also hate it when I see someone dig into a user's post history just to have a stab at their current thread. It's creepy to say the least.

I can't say for eternal but I've personal experience of someone following me into threads just to try to bully me. While it's never happened to me, I also hate it when I see someone dig into a user's post history just to have a stab at their current thread. It's creepy to say the least.

My god. That's petty & creepy. Trolls.....

I think these people have to much time on there hands and too little going on between the ears. Sad individuals.

That's sad that they feel they have to bully someone to feel good, pathetic

• Advertisement

Meanies!

So tomorrow night has been confirmed, seeing a film then going for a drink or two. :)

Meanies!

Ah your not that bad :D :P

So tomorrow night has been confirmed, seeing a film then going for a drink or two. :)

Well done sir! :D

Ah your not that bad :D :P

Oh you! :D

Good stuff K. Was it the girl you met off tinder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Oh you! :D

latest?cb=20150123021911

Good stuff K. Was it the girl you met off tinder?

Yep. The Howth girl. :)

Embarassing to admit but i have never being on an actual date.

• Advertisement

Me either, it usually just "happens" for me

I wasn't until I was 29. It has only been in the last 18 months or so that I've been on some.

Me neither friend.

Me either, it usually just "happens" for me

You have no problem pulling the ladies then tp. :D

You have no problem pulling the ladies then tp. :D

Haaaaa :pac:

I've more bloody problems than a maths book when it comes to that :o

Not missing out much m8. At this point I prefer having some time with friends and do something fun, then go on date.
    Finding someone, who would be at least on same level of your character is pretty much impossible. And if you are not one of those people who just looking for someone just not to be alone, then you are screwed.
    I started dating only recently too after long term one, which was my only one date back in the day lol. I don't know how people actually enjoy dating lol.

• Advertisement

I've met up with girls but it was nothing like a date that you would see on TV or in movies.

For me, my dates have been more casual meetups for a chat, usually going for a walk or in a pub. Not your typical Hollywood dinner date.

Not missing out much m8. At this point I prefer having some time with friends and do something fun, then go on date.
    Finding someone, who would be at least on same level of your character is pretty much impossible. And if you are not one of those people who just looking for someone just not to be alone, then you are screwed.
    I started dating only recently too after long term one, which was my only one date back in the day lol. I don't know how people actually enjoy dating lol.

Id say if i went on a date now i wouldnt know what to do with myself :D. Im not much of a talker either so it would probably be really awkward. Your right though, meeting someone on your own wave length is pretty hard these days or maybe im just on the wrong wave length. :o

Id say if i went on a date now i wouldnt know what to do with myself :D. Im not much of a talker either so it would probably be really awkward. Your right though, meeting someone on your own wave length is pretty hard these days or maybe im just on the wrong wave length. :o

I was always terrified of this, especially on my first one as she had previously said she was quite shy. But she talked more than I did and we got on great! It has been the same on most other dates I was on.

Even now I'm wondering how I'll get on tomorrow but I'll probably be OK, we've been chatting for a few weeks now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

I wanna go out! :/ Wish it was possible to just magic people up to go do stuff with! :/

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement