Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singles thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭deise08

Autosport wrote: »
    There is a reason he is in your past , you don't need him, he isn't good for you.

Oh i know.!
    Ha ha!

Autosport wrote: »
    Your so much better than what he thinks of you, sending hugs your way and a big mwah :)

Aw thanks auto :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It what's us girlies are for :D

So karsini have you heard anything from your date?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

What a creep, Deise! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mg1982

Hi all. Hope your everyone is well. Sorry to hear deise, you deserve better than that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Well, BBQ season opened with great success hehe.
    Good food, few drinks, great company and some video games. Great crack!!! :D

deise08 wrote: »
    So karsini have you heard anything from your date?

I sent her a text earlier, just asked how her day was. Normally she'd say something like "Grand, how about you?" but today it was "it was good thanks". I didn't really feel like it was inviting me to reply. Then again this could just all be in my head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Karsini wrote: »
    I sent her a text earlier, just asked how her day was. Normally she'd say something like "Grand, how about you?" but today it was "it was good thanks". I didn't really feel like it was inviting me to reply. Then again this could just all be in my head.

"Thats good, get up to much?" if she says nah not really, well then dont waste your time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Christ on a bike Deise, that was bang out of order. It's incredibly easy to block texts and calls from specific numbers, maybe look into doing that?

Karsini, have you heard anything from her. You seemed to really like this person, why not give her a call and suggest a coffee, even brush off the cinema saying how you didn't get to chat much.

Gillo, stop giving other people advice and figure out your own love life:mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Pissy Missy

How are all my lovely ladies doing? ;)

Super thanks :P

I'm sure they're all grand. Us lads are alright too! :p

How's our Missy Pissy?

I'm sure they're all grand. Us lads are alright too! :p

How's our Missy Pissy?

Grandios :) Had my interview in Trinity today :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭CarpeDiem85

I thought you and Tom had run away together :D

Gillo wrote: »
    Christ on a bike Deise, that was bang out of order. It's incredibly easy to block texts and calls from specific numbers, maybe look into doing that?

Karsini, have you heard anything from her. You seemed to really like this person, why not give her a call and suggest a coffee, even brush off the cinema saying how you didn't get to chat much.

Gillo, stop giving other people advice and figure out your own love life:mad::mad::mad:

I just got the one "grand thanks" message from her.

To be honest, I might just step back for a while and take a break from the dating scene.

Grandios :) Had my interview in Trinity today :)

Oh yeah? How did it go? :)

Hey lady clear your box!

heh :pac:

Hey lady clear your box!

heh :pac:

My box! Keep it clean wah

My box! Keep it clean wah

I could have sworn i put inbox there :o

• Advertisement

I could have sworn i put inbox there :o

my box...ugh...my inbox is clear :)

It's been a slow day for this pickle :o

Ya i hat noticed Tom and Pm had gone very quiet lately. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah? How did it go? :)

i think it went ok...i'll find out in june/july :)

Fingers crossed for you Missy and if you're in Dublin, you'll be closer to Waterford :P

Fingers crossed for you PM! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hope it works out well missy.

Anyone heard from Tom.? He's gone awful quiet.

And hello everyone :)

heyday30 wrote: »

Hey there heyday. Hope your doin ok.

heyday30 wrote: »

Hello! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Ye all keeping good?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

naturally!!!!

I just got "the text". Said she doesn't think we should meet up again because she felt there was no chemistry between us.

I think I might take a break from the dating scene for a while.

I just got "the text". Said she doesn't think we should meet up again because she felt there was no chemistry between us.

why take a break?...dust yourself off and go again.. isn't how hard you fall, but how high you bounce!!

Ah kar sorry to hear that.

I haven't even had a sniff of a date other than that text!

Ha ha the dating is takin a permanent break from me!
    Na i just couldn't be bothered anymore.

• Advertisement

deise08 wrote: »
    I haven't even had a sniff of a date other than that text!

Ha ha the dating is takin a permanent break from me!
    Na i just couldn't be bothered anymore.
    Deise I begged out... was on my knees..got carpet burns and ya rejected my cultured advances:confused:..i just got on with life...and bought a goldfish to keep me company!!!:D

eek.png

chrysagon wrote: »
    why take a break?...dust yourself off and go again.. isn't how hard you fall, but how high you bounce!!

I feel like it's taking a lot out of me. I've been on quite a few dates over the last 6 months or so and all the rejection just feels like "too much, too soon".

Combining this with some problems in work at the moment, I'm really not in the right frame of mind right now.

I feel like it's taking a lot out of me. I've been on quite a few dates over the last 6 months or so and all the rejection just feels like "too much, too soon".

Combining this with some problems in work at the moment, I'm really not in the right frame of mind right now.

Kars , we have all being there, just fact of life, even though it can be unsettling, its not the be all and end all, often when u least expect, an opportunity pops up.

Sorry to hear that Kars but from what you were saying you half expected it to not go anywhere. Maybe a break from the dating scene to recharge the batteries might not be the worst thing. As you said it does take a lot out of you and it's time consuming as well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

vincelombardi121925.jpg

• Advertisement

Poor Kar, maybe instead of meeting up with girls soon, focus on taking the time to build a friendship, and try enjoy it and take it as it comes.

I've been off the dating site for like a month and feel relieved to be happy being single! Only took 2-3 years of course! :P

messi you are a genius. barca 2 up

Poor Kar, maybe instead of meeting up with girls soon, focus on taking the time to build a friendship, and try enjoy it and take it as it comes.

I've been off the dating site for like a month and feel relieved to be happy being single! Only took 2-3 years of course! :P

I love being single at the minute, I have the odd lonely time but it soon passes. I think I'm going the opposite way though, too happy being single and used to my own way of doing things which isn't good either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I love being single at the minute, I have the odd lonely time but it soon passes. I think I'm going the opposite way though, too happy being single and used to my own way of doing things which isn't good either.

You took the word out of my mouth, I'm loving my independent lifestyle abit too much though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

To be honest, I am focused myself on just hanging out with friends lately, instead of dating sites. Best decision ever.
    Monday poker, Tuesday BBQ with gaming night, today pints, meal and right now playing pool. Tomorrow hanging out in Cork while one of the lads getting tattoo done and then some horror movie evening hehe.

Having fun as a single guy rocks. If dating makes you miserable ( and it does), then you really need a break and have some fun.

I think I'll have to throw in the aul towel too. Trying to date as a larger gentleman just isn't happening.

I think I'll have to throw in the aul towel too. Trying to date as a larger gentleman just isn't happening.

Dating sites can be fairly shallow cos all your judging people on is there looks and even after one or two dates you dont get too know someone. So its an uphill battle really.

mg1982 wrote: »
    Dating sites can be fairly shallow cos all your judging people on is there looks and even after one or two dates you dont get too know someone. So its an uphill battle really.

My personality isn't exactly gonna win me any points in person either! LOL

My personality isn't exactly gonna win me any points in person either! LOL

I dont think mine will either :D, im a man of few words. Not at all, your a sound man hugo.

mg1982 wrote: »
    I dont think mine will either :D, im a man of few words. Not at all, your a sound man hugo.

Too kind MG! :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement