Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling landlord insurance.

Options
  • 07-03-2015 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi all.

I'm starting a property management company and I would like to sell landlord insurance as one of my services.
    Do I need to be qualified to sell insurance?
    Any info on how to get started selling insurance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

Asking a question like that is a giveaway; you have no idea, why would anyone buy a product from a person who has no idea of what the product is about? What advice can you give? What skills do you bring?

To sell insurance in Ireland you must be licenced by the CBI which will happen only if you meet minimum competency requirements, have professional indemnity insurance, etc., etc. As a newcomer you need to study, learn the subject, pass exams, etc. Go Google ACII.

Advertisement