Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Builder

Options
  • 07-03-2015 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭

Can anyone advise me how do I find out what builder is building a particular development? We are interested in buying but the EA seems to be not interested in speaking about them and we are seriously considering trying to go direct to builder and make an offer..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭MouseTail

The builders might not necessarily be the developer, and the developer is likely not be to engaged with selling. What do you mean the EA is not interested in speaking about the builder? Have you made an offer to the EA?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭m'lady

MouseTail wrote: »
    The builders might not necessarily be the developer, and the developer is likely not be to engaged with selling. What do you mean the EA is not interested in speaking about the builder? Have you made an offer to the EA?

Apologies for delay, and thanks for your reply. The houses only appeared on daft on Wednesday night, I called and was snottily told they were all sale agreed which I don't believe for a minute. I'd like to contact the builder/developer and make an offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 iriray

Are there any developers in Ireland that are known to build "healthy houses" - meaning good indoor air quality and BER A is always present in their residential production?

A lot of asthmatic people would love to know these kinds of developers and their targets of development.

Advertisement