Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

noob question how to intsall shock sensor

Options
  • 07-03-2015 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

hi sorry for noob question i bought some wireless shock sensor for hkc how do i install on the french door and window they are upvc can i stick with 3m tape or do i have to screw into the door and window also is big part to be on the glasspart or on the frame , what screw should i use as sensor came with no screws
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

lovehathi wrote: »
    hi sorry for noob question i bought some wireless shock sensor for hkc how do i install on the french door and window they are upvc can i stick with 3m tape or do i have to screw into the door and window also is big part to be on the glasspart or on the frame , what screw should i use as sensor came with no screws
    thanks

Screws should be use to hold the magnet and sensor in place. Using sticky back tape will cause issues if they keep falling off. The magnet need to line up with the reed to close the zone, also the sensor head has an arrow which need to point upwards.

Advertisement