Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

not a newbie :D

Options
  • 07-03-2015 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,987 ✭✭✭

Probably ridiculous to be posting here, considering I've been a member since 2004, but I need help with an irritating problem.

When I use my phone to attach a picture to a post, i.e. from the memory card rather than a URL, it always displays in post as a link to click on.

How do I attach the file so that the picture itself will show in the post

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Got an example?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,987 ✭✭✭cletus

Yep, on my phone now, will attach a picture. It shows up as a link to click on to view the file.

I'd like the picture itself to show to in the post

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The difference is that's it's not a link, that's just an attachment.

However, you can link to the attachment:

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/32007/341280.jpg

So adding img tags would make it show in line:

[noparse]341280.jpg[/noparse]

Which would lead to:

341280.jpg

Advertisement