Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paris - Nice (The race to the Sun) 2015 (Spoilers needed)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Loads of cake for Team Sky tonight. Similar tactic employed by Sky during Stage 4 of Vuelta a Andalucia Ruta Ciclista Del Sol when Froome won.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,071 ✭✭✭✭neris

now to tireno adriatico

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭MPFG

Very impressed with how good Thomas is ...I know Porte is good but that is expected but Thomas is so strong...Thomas & Stannard maybe should lead at RVV & PN.....Porte & Kwaito are such strong riders but still too big for GT contention yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭simonrooneyzaga

MPFG wrote: »
    Very impressed with how good Thomas is ...I know Porte is good but that is expected but Thomas is so strong...Thomas & Stannard maybe should lead at RVV & PN.....Porte & Kwaito are such strong riders but still too big for GT contention yet
    Porte still too big? He's under 60kg! Down from 62 in Jan

Porte still too big? He's under 60kg! Down from 62 in Jan

sorry I meant to say Thomas not Porte

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

I've decided to change the name for C A Sorensen to Churchill. He has the most awful looking style on a bike from the pro peleton IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    I've decided to change the name for C A Sorensen to Churchill. He has the most awful looking style on a bike from the pro peleton IMO.

So strange to see in the pro peloton , elbows and knees all over the place .
    He deserved a slap today too , was a bit cheeky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

sullzz wrote: »
    So strange to see in the pro peloton , elbows and knees all over the place .
    He deserved a slap today too , was a bit cheeky.

Don't forget his rolly and bouncy head!

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    Don't forget his rolly and bouncy head!

I am surprised Riis hasn't tried to bang it out of him....he must waste so much energy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Oh you have to feel sorry for Thomas de Gendt!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭pelevin

De Gendt caught in the last few hundred metres but has to be one of the performances of the year so far.

It think today is going to be a very lively stage

And good over at T/A as well

WellParis Nice is proving to be very eventful ..knew it ....Comms can't keep up with the changes

I just love those downhill finishes

That was an amasing stage and amasing riding from Tony Gallopin ...35 seconds in the lead now in yellow jersey..Can Porte bring it back of the Col d'Eze ...can do but it will be difficult..SKY did not have enough support from all its riders in comparison to Etixx Quickstep and were weak on the descents in comparison Kwait ...and were poor on the wet with both Porte & Thomas crashing ...Need to look agian at their decending and wet riding Gallopin is an amasing descender...However Thomas rode a fantastic race pulling for ages

Inner Ring are putting today's stage forward to an early contender for stage of 2105...Love Paris Nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Where's Kirby gone? He aint commentating on this or TA

bazermc wrote: »
    Where's Kirby gone? He aint commentating on this or TA

He was on Bein sports today ....back for classics I'd say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

MPFG wrote: »
    back for classics I'd say

Can't wait! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Porte pushing a much bigger gear at the start than Gallopin, I'd say he'll close the gap easily

Porte won in the end ...very good TT ....looking good for Giro ..Felt sorry for Gallopin and Thomas after yesterday .....Good race ...Vuelta Catyluna will be even better

• Advertisement
Advertisement