Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phil and teds navigator double buggy.

Options
  • 08-03-2015 1:01am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭

Hi, thinking of buying the Phil and teds navigator double buggy.

Can anyone confirm from this thread if it fits in the boot of a Hyundai ix 35.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

Hi Tom,
    No experience of that model of car or buggy but we'll be on the hunt for a double soon as well. I think Tony Kealys will actually let you try the buggies in your boot if they have a floor model of that particular one. That's what I've been told anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

We have a phil and teds and it folds fairly small, no issue with boot size at all. It's also on occasion fitted on the front seat, avensis car

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭tom_tarbucket

Roesy wrote: »
    Hi Tom,
    No experience of that model of car or buggy but we'll be on the hunt for a double soon as well. I think Tony Kealys will actually let you try the buggies in your boot if they have a floor model of that particular one. That's wheat I've been told anyway.

Thanks Roesy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭tom_tarbucket

We have a phil and teds and it folds fairly small, no issue with boot size at all. It's also on occasion fitted on the front seat, avensis car

Is yours a phil and teds double or single ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

Is yours a phil and teds double or single ?

It's a double but they don't fold as doubles, you have to take the toddler seat off. It doesn't fold as neatly as the quinny buzz but it it's in the boot and space for a full weeks shopping too

• Advertisement
Advertisement