Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tissot PRC200 Chrono

• 08-03-2015 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I purchased a PRC 200 quartz almost 12 months ago and very happy with it so far. I noticed during the week that the chrono hands weren't resetting to zero. Found a fix on the net and was able to reset to zero.
    Just wondering what would have caused the hands not to reset correctly in the first instance and is this something that's likely to keep happening?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

This can happen, common enough on any chronograph. May not happen again, but the important thing is you know how to fix it and it's generally not to difficult a thing to get them aligned again

tbukela wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I purchased a PRC 200 quartz almost 12 months ago and very happy with it so far. I noticed during the week that the chrono hands weren't resetting to zero. Found a fix on the net and was able to reset to zero.
    Just wondering what would have caused the hands not to reset correctly in the first instance and is this something that's likely to keep happening?

That happened to my PRS200, then about a week later my battery went. Got the battery replaced, all was good. Is it possible the battery might be about to go? I know it's only 12 months old but still...

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭tbukela

That happened to my PRS200, then about a week later my battery went. Got the battery replaced, all was good. Is it possible the battery might be about to go? I know it's only 12 months old but still...

Think you might be right, I've noticed that it's also losing time . Will get the battery changed. Thanks for the replies.

Advertisement