If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speaker Cable

Options
  • 08-03-2015 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have some Gale xl189 speaker cable in my setup.

I need to reposition one speaker and cable is short.

Is the Cambridge symphony 200 a suitable alternative?

How much for 5 metres and shipping to Wicklow? Do you have a low cost shipping option given the small amount I need?

Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi the Symphony 200 would not be to dissimilar and it is £1.49 per metre, as for shipping you would be talking around £6.  As a side note I should point out that from a sound quality point of view you should not join cable, and ideally both channels should be the same length.

Regards Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Thanks Stephen, yeah I want to replace the existing cable for the reasons you've stated.

I'll be in touch once I have proper measurements.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks Stephen, yeah I want to replace the existing cable for the reasons you've stated.

I'll be in touch once I have proper measurements.

Tf just order it online in euro and We include the shipping ( meaning you will essentially get the cable free!)

Www.richersounds.ie - all our euro pricing includes shipping anywhere in Ireland - makes smaller purchases amazing value.

Keep us posted

ATVB
    John mc & crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Perfect, thanks for that John.
    Will put that through shortly.

No worries I will keep an eye out for it coming through the online system :)

• Advertisement

Thanks guys, put that order through ealrlier today

Cable promptly received and all set up now.

Thanks guys. Very efficient transaction and the free shipping makes a small purchase like this very reasonable.

Cable promptly received and all set up now.

Thanks guys. Very efficient transaction and the free shipping makes a small purchase like this very reasonable.
    No problem we aim to please :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.