Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Red Orchestra 2

• 08-03-2015 3:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭

just picked this up last week , really fun game, like a WW2 battlefield that feels modern , anyone here playing it ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Na its god awful only gypos play it :p

Its not bad a little dated feeling to be honest good gun play like killing floor from the same guys

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,536 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

I have it since release and in fairness to Tripwire they have put a lot of time and effort into the game. I only play it occasionally these days but I find it is one of those games you can dip in and out of once you have overcome the learning curve.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭TheKells

I usually die 4-5 times before I can work out what the other team are dressed as and then spend the rest of the match getting killed. It's great though when you go on a killing spree which for me is anything above zero!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

hahaha! ^ That up there is how I play the game too

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,536 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

TheKells wrote: »
    I usually die 4-5 times before I can work out what the other team are dressed as and then spend the rest of the match getting killed. It's great though when you go on a killing spree which for me is anything above zero!!

The dread of team killing a friendly is overwhelming for new beginners.

• Advertisement
Advertisement