Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Many on here playing GT6?

Options
  • 08-03-2015 5:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11

Just got it last week, have to say its a mighty game! They are certainly keeping it fresh with new content anyway, many playing online? havent tried it myself! be cool to get a club up and going!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Just got it last week, have to say its a mighty game! They are certainly keeping it fresh with new content anyway, many playing online? havent tried it myself! be cool to get a club up and going!

I only got it myself a few weeks ago. Loved it for about 2 weeks and haven't touched it since. Never bothered with the online because I'd consider myself fairly crap but wouldn't mind joining up with a few from here if theres much interest. Don't mind coming last when its a bit of craic :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 Hey Hey My My

I only got it myself a few weeks ago. Loved it for about 2 weeks and haven't touched it since. Never bothered with the online because I'd consider myself fairly crap but wouldn't mind joining up with a few from here if theres much interest. Don't mind coming last when its a bit of craic :pac:

I find the online difficult enough! Sure we can get something going if we get enough people!

Advertisement