Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Layer Section/Tokyo Bus Guide

Options
  • 08-03-2015 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭

ITEM: [Layer Section/Tokyo Bus Guide]
    POST\COLLECTION: [Collection or Post]
    PRICE: [10 Euro each]
    PAYMENT METHODS: [Paypal\Cash]

I have a couple of doubles for sale. First up is Layer Section on the Saturn. No marks on disk but there are small tears on the back page of the manual, price reflects condition. 10 euro.

P1050799_zpsowcb1h5x.jpgP1050800_zpsau5yrrfd.jpg

Next up is Tokyo Bus Guide on the Dreamcast. This is complete with spine and manual and there are no marks on the disk. 10 euro

P1050797_zpsvm0sioxa.jpg

Both games are Japanese NTSC and you will need a way to play them on PAL consoles. I would prefer collection but will post at cost price, Collection is either from Northside Shopping Centre in Coolock or at the main gates of the Phoenix Park on Conyngham Road in Dublin 8. Paypal is by gift only, thanks for looking :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'll offer asking for Layer Section, and collect from North side.
    Might there be a deal to make for both though?
    My brother has Tokyo Bus Guide but I'd love a copy of my own.
    €18 for both, collected?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I'll offer asking for Layer Section, and collect from North side.
    Might there be a deal to make for both though?
    My brother has Tokyo Bus Guide but I'd love a copy of my own.
    €18 for both, collected?

Hi Ciderman, this is Monkeykube. Just changed the name last week. I can do the two for 15 for yourself. I will pm you later then to sort things out so.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Close thread? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

Close thread? Thanks

Close it up my a&r marketplace overlord. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement