Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deanshall Bishopstown

Options
  • 08-03-2015 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭

Hi there just looking for opinions on this accommodation for new CIT student.

Have checked out website / rates.....anyone know how many in each apartment - I can't see that info online?

I see charge of €300 for ESB at start of semester with monthly bills deducted - is that how other blocks bill ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭Newtown90

1966 wrote: »
    Hi there just looking for opinions on this accommodation for new CIT student.

Have checked out website / rates.....anyone know how many in each apartment - I can't see that info online?

I see charge of €300 for ESB at start of semester with monthly bills deducted - is that how other blocks bill ?

Generally 3/4 in Deans Hall apartment.

Yup that's pretty much how all apartments in Cork accommodation work anyhow.

Advertisement