Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do You Shower With Your Dad?

Options
  • 08-03-2015 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

New Game Available Today.....Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015.

637x358.resizedimage

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

..wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Finally, been following this ones development since the pre-Alpha, great team working behind it, one of Cormacs "Ones to watch for 2015"

I lol'd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Talk about pewdiepie click bait (see Goat simulator, the toast game etc.)...

• Advertisement

Nody wrote: »
    Talk about pewdiepie click bait (see Goat simulator, the toast game etc.)...

What do you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭dutopia

What do you mean?

pewdiepie is a YouTube channel where the guy makes wacky montage videos about games, especially weird ones: https://www.youtube.com/user/PewDiePie

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

dutopia wrote: »
    pewdiepie is a YouTube channel where the guy makes wacky montage videos about games, especially weird ones: https://www.youtube.com/user/PewDiePie

You monster.
    Now that channel will show up in people's recommendations for years!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,414 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

dutopia wrote: »

Replace 'wacky' with 'shit' for a more accurate description.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Replace 'wacky' with 'shit' for a more accurate description.
    Call it what you want but as the largest channel by a mile anything shown there tend to skyrocket in sales for a few weeks (ergo people make poor short games that are odd, cheap and simple in the hope he'll play it and they get the sales).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Nody wrote: »
    Call it what you want but as the largest channel by a mile anything shown there tend to skyrocket in sales for a few weeks (ergo people make poor short games that are odd, cheap and simply in the hope he'll play it and they get the sales).

What a sad world we live in :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Agricola wrote: »

Keep telling yourself that grandpa...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,319 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Bad news there, Oprah's Book Club started in 1996.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Thought i was in After Hours when i saw the thread title

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You know what? I don't buy into the PewDiePie hatefest at all. The guy does his thing better than anyone to the point where for certain demographics, he'll make or break a game. It's not *my* demographic, so I just ignore it and it has *ZERO* impact on me :) the sorts of games people say are PewDiePie bait have no interest for me and if they are that sort of game, then I know I can ignore it.

And hey, it's been suggested that he's making something like €10m a year from his YouTubes? That's the very definition of self-made man right there. Good luck to you I say sir, you're forging a new path. The era of the YouTube Personality is only continuing to grow and the sorts of numbers and influence this chap generates is likely to set the standard on how business and Youtube and YouTube contributors work together. I think I remember something about him being involved with G2A or one of those "Honest Boris' StolenBorrowed Steam Keys" sites? That's a whole other mess that needs addressing post Far Cry 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

PewDiePie in his own right has become a major marketing asset for indie developers, and it's free for them, and as such is doing an invaluable service for the smaller people of game developers.

Like of recent, Five Nights at Freddy's has become a huge success thanks to him... which would have become an otherwise obscured game.

Shiminay wrote: »
    You know what? I don't buy into the PewDiePie hatefest at all. The guy does his thing better than anyone to the point where for certain demographics, he'll make or break a game. It's not *my* demographic, so I just ignore it and it has *ZERO* impact on me :) the sorts of games people say are PewDiePie bait have no interest for me and if they are that sort of game, then I know I can ignore it.

And hey, it's been suggested that he's making something like €10m a year from his YouTubes? That's the very definition of self-made man right there. Good luck to you I say sir, you're forging a new path. The era of the YouTube Personality is only continuing to grow and the sorts of numbers and influence this chap generates is likely to set the standard on how business and Youtube and YouTube contributors work together. I think I remember something about him being involved with G2A or one of those "Honest Boris' StolenBorrowed Steam Keys" sites? That's a whole other mess that needs addressing post Far Cry 4.

Yeah but...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

He's a shrewd operator is what he is, I wouldnt watch his content regularly, but I've laughed at what vids I've seen.

more power to him, If I could make the kind of money he does by freaking out whilst playing games, i'd certainly be doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Is it 1080p?

Yeah but *you* use *ASTERISKS* for "emphasis" so you're not my demographic. :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

No, but I've showered with the OPs Ma....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Is it 1080p?

900 on xb1 :(

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    Keep telling yourself that grandpa...

He's a grown man who acts like a 14 year old with special needs who likes eating sugar from the bag..... and for that he is wildly popular. Industry affecting popular.

Yep, it is a sad world we live in.

He's a grown man who acts like a 14 year old with special needs who likes eating sugar from the bag..... and for that he is wildly popular. Industry affecting popular.

Yep, it is a sad world we live in.

It's not funny when I have to explain the joke

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0rOFw_3t8t0&client=mv-vf-uk&safesearch=always

BlitzKrieg wrote: »

Oh you kids and your South Park references! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Its currently on sale for 99 cent on steam..............

Still think i will give it a miss

supposably not as bad as it looks, it seems the developers really put a lot of gameplay into the joke

see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvUdy7MkTtw

Advertisement