Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 7 Results

Options
  • 08-03-2015 8:43pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Browns implode versus the cpu Broncos 29-7.
    Went 7-0 up then started throwing picks to their Mlb's,4 ints in total.
    And Von Miller was everywhere!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Was beating the Jets 27-0, I had Pryor at QB scrambling, he got hit, and the game made a terrible noise and i was brought to the home screen.

This ever happen anybody? Xbox is off now but I hope its ok as ive another game at 10,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Yup it's happened , it's the game, not the xbox :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Aye happened to me before,thought the xbox was goosed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

yeah happened me friday night, but it worked perfect last night i got very worried when it happened

Cool, never happened me before, taught the disc would be scratched beyond saving, everything seems fine now though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Saints beat Texans 30-7

game started and first play was for saints punt returner to fumble so hoyer gets it and throws a pass into endzone which jairus byrd intercepted, saints then chip away and score a td which watson caught, then saints force a texans 3 and out, but on next play i pass to wide open stills but dont see the texans moving up and he grabs a pick six, then i work back down and take a fg ad times up in half, texans get the ball and start off till hoyer throws the ball to correy webster i get stopped aroundcthe 42 so take the fg, so hoyer starts off again and throws it staight to lewis, saints move but fall short and take a fg, saints force texans 3 and out and get up to 15 yard line and jimmy graham catches td, texans try getting on the move again make it to the 16 yard line only for hoyer to fumble saints then run out the clock,
    saints brees 285 yards 2 tds 2ints, tex hoyer 126 yards 3ints, saints carpenter 93 yards 1 td 1fumble, tex foster 11yards, saints sacks 4 hicks, freeney, jordan and galette, saints 18 first downs texans 7, saints clock 21:32 texans 10:28,

Eagles beat Jets, Jets TD's came from 2 long bombs, The Beast Colt McCoy shrugged of a tackle from Laron Landry of all people to fire it to decker i think for a 65 yard TD.

Dont know who got the 2nd but McCoy again escaped a sack attempt from Graham to fire a long pass to the receiver who got the TD.

Best for Eagles, Lesean McCoy and Brandon Graham, 4 sacks today brings him to 10 for the season

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Packers beats the Raiders 35-3.

Decent contribution from Lacy.

3 INTs from Cassel ruined a good day with 5tds (he just can't make the tight throws Rodgers can).

Standouts were Crabtree and Daniels.
    Crabtree grabbed 4 TDs and had over 130 yards.
    Daniels had 6 sacks.

Game was never really close and Crabtree going free deep down the left sideline for a td off the very first play summed up the game.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Titans @ Colts

Colts receive.. Returner is hammered.. fumbles Titans recover for the TD.

Colts hit back on 3rd and goal at the start of the 2nd, But the Titans move it for a smith TD

Luck scrambles... hammered.. injured!

Mallet then shakes off a DE for a completion.. Injury not serious for Luck.

He comes back in and throws a pick to Greer but a massive sack puts the Titans out of FG range..Titans punt.. out at the 2.. but the Titans pick it off again but somehow dont take it back. Smith takes it over from 2 yards

Clock kills the Colts drive at the 1yard line

21-7 Titans, Titans to receive

titans punt after a couple of big sacks.. Colts drive well but have to settle for 3.

Titans drive.. TD

28-10 Titans

Unlucky raoul

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Just trying to get back into the swing of things. I am liking the Colts but not so much the o-line and Trent.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Raoul wrote: »
    Just trying to get back into the swing of things. I am liking the Colts but not so much the o-line and Trent.

What's your overall impression of the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

I think it is good. For me when I am passing the D seems to react a lot quicker, one play in particular last night where I threw a pick and in the last game there was no chance the defender would have gotten to the ball. The run game seems pretty impossible to get anything consistent going, it is like there just isn't enough space. I find it hard to pick my plays on D, the presentation of the playbook isn't as nice as previous.

It does look amazing though and the D-line battling is great. I am finding it hard to say things that I really like about it but I do think it is good and I just have to get used to it.

Advertisement