Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Nightclubs

Options
  • 08-03-2015 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hey,
    I've been looking at other posts but can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I want to know a good nightclub to go to on a Saturday night. I don't particularly want chart music or house. I want a place that plays music like The Prodigy or old trance anthems like Alice Deejay, Darude etc. Is there any place?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Niamh1993

Niamh1993 wrote: »
    Hey,
    I've been looking at other posts but can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I want to know a good nightclub to go to on a Saturday night. I don't particularly want chart music or house. I want a place that plays music like The Prodigy or old trance anthems like Alice Deejay, Darude etc. Is there any place?

Or old school hip hop!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

twisted pepper maybe ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Depends on the night really.

Check out Nialler9's Dublin club guide,gives you a good run through of clubs and regular nights here http://nialler9.com/dublin-music-guide/

He also posts a weekly gig guide as well.

Advertisement