Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gay Couples.

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

For the record,I'm going to vote yes.i was only on the wind up.So apologies for any hurt and adios ;)

Woo thank u, every vote counts ! (-:
    -from the gays

• Registered Users Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭marienbad

For the record,I'm going to vote yes.i was only on the wind up.So apologies for any hurt and adios ;)

You must have a very boring life , I think there is a depression thread here somewhere if you want to have a laugh at their expense

Tigger wrote: »
    there should be a day when all nice people went round holding hands in couples
    gay straight whatever

fcuk the begrudgers

here here! and a day when you can grab busty women on the boobs and pinch a nice ass if one pleases!!! haazaaar for the new world ha ha ha ha.

it should be the 30th of every month.
    terms and conditions apply.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

rusty cole wrote: »
    here here! and a day when you can grab busty women on the boobs and pinch a nice ass if one pleases!!! haazaaar for the new world ha ha ha ha.

it should be the 30th of every month.
    terms and conditions apply.

How did "holding hands" lead to groping? :confused:

How did "holding hands" lead to groping? :confused:

just go along with it, when it becomes mainstream and acceptable sure it will have it's own parade!! the day free for groping parade... NO??:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

You're making no sense at all, and I'm starting to wonder if you're trolling.

it's a joke!!! get it??? straight mans utopia?? we want to fondle or grab every sexy woman we see but don't obviously!! but once a month morally, ethically and legally we are allowed to pinch, fondle and ogle up close anyone we like!!

ie : pinch Kelly brooks arse if she passes by!! with impunity!

once more, JOKE!!! Not troll!!! relax.

If you're gay, you possibly cant relate to straight man / family guy utopia!
    maybe just don't try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

rusty cole wrote: »
    it's a joke!!! get it??? straight mans utopia?? we want to fondle or grab every sexy woman we see but don't obviously!! but once a month morally, ethically and legally we are allowed to pinch, fondle and ogle up close anyone we like!!

ie : pinch Kelly brooks arse if she passes by!! with impunity!

once more, JOKE!!! Not troll!!! relax.

If you're gay, you possibly cant relate to straight man / family guy utopia!
    maybe just don't try.

Ha ha ha

Advertisement