Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breast surgery recommendations?

Options
  • 08-03-2015 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi there, so i'm pretty sure i want to get breast augmentation. i always had big boobs but i have gotten in better shape of late (lower body fat %) and my boobs are not as full as they used to be. its holding me back from getting to where i want to be. my query is basically i have no clue how to go about it, clinics, doctors, home or abroad etc

i would really appreciate if anyone could offer any advice or tips on where to go or where to look or any accounts of personal experiences. for isntance is the risk worth travelling abroad? if so where?

any and all feedback appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

MOD

Hi Kat,

Welcome to boards :) I'll leave his open, but clinic names are not to be mentioned. Personal experiences are fine, medical advice is not.

All the best :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cm37hh

Hi just wondering has anyone recently had breast reduction surgery done, I am waiting on a consultation and looking for some lived experiences

Advertisement