Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The elder scrolls online console

Options
  • 09-03-2015 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

What's up everyone, was wondering if anyone can me out. Iam a fan of the elder scrolls games with Skyrim being my favourite. What I want to know is for anyone that played it on PC is it on the same level as Skyrim as in making your own wepons and armour and other random stuff that was in Skyrim or is it simply like another multiplayer online game where it's run into a dungeon with people and clear it out. Plus I heard it hasn't had the best reviews but I'd rather hear from another fellow gamer who's played the game.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

I'd say ask in the MMO forum to be honest, those guys know there stuff when it comes to MMOs. You can find it here.

There's also a Elder Scrolls forum, if you're looking for a perspective outside of an MMO veteran. See here.

Normally, for a thread that would be better served in a different forum, I'd move it that forum, however in this case, I'm not sure where would be best for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

The general consensus is that it's poo. The fact they dropped the subscription for it is further proof. Ask anyone who has put any time into it if it's worth it they will say no. For consoles the general feeling is they can't save it, all they are doing is ditching the sub and making everything that was available to premium available to all, and the saying you can't polish a turd applies.

Advertisement