Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrap Metal Dealers

Options
  • 09-03-2015 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭

Are there any scrap metal dealers around Carlow (or even Kilkenny). I have a good bit of copper waste, that I'd like to get some cash for rather than bringing it to Powerstown

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

bill flynn out the tullow road would be your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Cobs

Bring it down to Bunclody there is a guy down there and he will give you a better price for it.
    He is a few mile they Enniscorty side of Bunclody.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Bog Man 1

Cobs wrote: »
    Bring it down to Bunclody there is a guy down there and he will give you a better price for it.
    He is a few mile they Enniscorty side of Bunclody.

Molloy Metals in Ballycarney is where I would go with it and would not go to or deal with Flynns . When my brother brought copper to Molloys he had to have identification and his vehicle was photographed . They collected Scrap from me and sent a cheque in the post . There lorries have Scavanger 1 ,2,3 etc on them which I think is based on Thunderbirds .

http://molloymetalrecycling.com/gallery.html#

Advertisement