Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 9-3-15

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,170 ✭✭✭✭briany

They've changed Sting's voice there. Obviously they're ignoring that Sting sounds nothing like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,510 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Incredibly dull Raw so far. You'd swear Wrestlemania wasn't a few weeks away. Bar a good Heyman promo, which match am I supposed to be excited about again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

Practice match for Rusev

What the **** is this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

God bless Mericaw

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

RIP Rusev.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Rusevs forehead must be killing him after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Why not have them brawl a bit first? That just made Rusev look incredibly weak.

This Wyatt/Undertaker thing is up there with the worst things ever including even some of the wrestlecrap. Badly needs to make an appearance tonight.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Cena only got the upper hand cause Axel softened him up first.

• Advertisement

There are terminal diseases less bad than this Raw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,213 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I know Rusev has a long unbeaten streak backing him up but Cena running to down to ring, flipping him over and making him pass out (ignore how dirty that sounds...) and then waking him and making him tap out makes Rusev look like a bitch.

"Give Divas a chance.", has the Diva whose finisher is a butt bump beat the best technical female wrestler on the roster.

Right, so...

IC ladder - multi-man match.
    Battle Royale - large multi-man match
    Looks like we're getting Tag Team Turmoil, or a multi-team tag match.

WM is going to be the biggest clusterf*ck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

oh seriously f*ck off Wyatt :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

such spooky. much phenom

I repeat, if this was Lesnar not showing up for the whole Mania period, the world would ****ing eat itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Looking forward to the Undertaker coming out to "The Man Comes Around"; another good Johnny Cash tune.

Subtle camera work there, almost completely missing Randy's hands.

And Randy dropping the F-bomb.

"Flippin'"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

I Think Randy has Healed!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭TimRiggins

Enjoyed that from Orton. Great performance. Think they'll steal the show at Mania.

TimRiggins wrote: »
    Enjoyed that from Orton. Great performance. Think they'll steal the show at Mania.
    Yeah, good finish to a bad Raw. With the steady decline of the Rusev v Cena feud, this is the only one I've any real excitement for at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

So what is the point of Orton waiting until tonight to get Rollins? I assume the angle is that he was waiting for The Big Show and Kane to not be around to protect Rollins. But why didn't the commentators say that. And besides it's not very babyface-like.

Then there is the fact that this was Randy aleady getting his revenge (which was the whole point of the WrestleMania match). And it was presented like a heel beatdown rather than a face getting revenge; the crowd and announcers were silent rather than going crazy in excitement at Randy finally getting his moment. One, big overbooked angle.

Lesnar got paid a load of money to fly to Pittsburgh and stand around looking badass. No confrontation with Reigns.
    The only role Reigns played was in the whole show was to pin Rollins. Fair enough he got a pin but it was mostly forgotten about seconds later. I'm almost expecting Orton-Rollins to close WrestleMania (crazy, I know) because it has been presented as the main storyline in the last few weeks. Reigns-Lesnar was an afterthought tonight.
    Cena-Rusev; a bit of a letdown; especially as we seen the exact same angle a couple of weeks ago with Barrett and Ambrose.
    No Undertaker in person; although at least he said something.
    No Sting (anyone know why he hasn't been on tv?) or Triple H.

Very strange WrestleMania build, this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

Looking forward to the Undertaker coming out to "The Man Comes Around"; another good Johnny Cash tune.

Ugh I'm not so sure, I like the song but I don't think it'd suit the situation. I think it would make Taker look naff and even more of an oul fella coming out to such a stirring and church gospel type song.

Then again, given the voiceover we got, they seem to be already embracing the naff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

J. Marston wrote: »
    I know Rusev has a long unbeaten streak backing him up but Cena running to down to ring, flipping him over and making him pass out (ignore how dirty that sounds...) and then waking him and making him tap out makes Rusev look like a bitch.

Like i said a few weeks ago on here somewhere, i pity Rusev, it took Wyatt at least 6 months to come back from Cena at Mania, Rusev's unbeaten record is what hes build on, IF ;) that goes to the great american hero, it could be a good while before we see him in a decent storyline again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

The build for this has been atrocious even if it was a B show.

The fact it's Wrestlemania beggers belief. How can it be this bad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

People are normally scoffed at when they say this, but I'm genuinely not going to watch Wrestlemania this year.

I'll catch the matches people highly rated afterwards.

The only thing that remotely interests me is the reaction Reigns and Lesnar will respectively get, and I'm not sure that's what the writers are aiming for.

This WM season has been a watershed moment for a lot of fans I suspect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

SlickRic wrote: »
    People are normally scoffed at when they say this, but I'm genuinely not going to watch Wrestlemania this year.

Yep i'm the same, iv'e no interest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I'll head to the Woolshed for the craic and mingle with the lads on here. I'm not bothered by anything on the show.

Advertisement