Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 9-3-15

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

rovert wrote: »
    Wrong place to mention Warrior's anti-Semitic remarks and Conor being Jewish then?

Obviously we can over analyse things and point to WWE's shadiness and PR but I am still happy for Conor, his family and friends.
    Again, I believe it's more about what "The Ultimate Warrior" character was meant to represent rather than who the deeply flawed man behind the character was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

WWE might be run by idiots but they are human beings.

I for one think it's a beautiful and sincere gesture.

Just go and look at the clips of Steph and the likes talking about him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Reigns is done.

I've never ever ever seen such apathy for a guy whose supposed to be charging to a Wrestlemania main event.

It's incredible how badly Vince has destroyed him.

It's a work of art really.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

SlickRic wrote: »
    Reigns is done.

I've never ever ever seen such apathy for a guy whose supposed to be charging to a Wrestlemania main event.

It's incredible how badly Vince has destroyed him.

It's a work of art really.
    I think it's kinda hilarious seeing as they've plainly buried loads of others for his push.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Angron wrote: »
    I think it's kinda hilarious seeing as they've plainly buried loads of others for his push.

Who?
    Don't think he buried anyone tbh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

ERG89 wrote: »
    Who?

He hasn't. He's saying wwe have booked every other babyface to look like a moron or inferior to Reigns. Ambrose, Ziggler and even DB are miles off main event level now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Who?
    Not buried by Reigns himself, but the booking of people like Bryan and Dolph has to have been deliberately awful for the sake of Reigns push. It doesn't seem plausible that they could accidentally crap on so many fan favourites at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭veganrun

Think its really classy they are putting Connor into the HOF. Very tasteful and touching, well done WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Angron wrote: »
    Not buried by Reigns himself, but the booking of people like Bryan and Dolph has to have been deliberately awful for the sake of Reigns push. It doesn't seem plausible that they could accidentally crap on so many fan favourites at the same time.

They have been pushed back down the order but buried? Not even close. Ziggler is in a better spot now than he has been since the Survivor Series (before that he wasn't up to much either) & Bryan is probably better off in a Ladder match than a pointless feud with Sheamus who many hardly noticed being off TV.

They have been pushed back down the order but buried? Not even close. Ziggler is in a better spot now than he has been since the Survivor Series (before that he wasn't up to much either) & Bryan is probably better off in a Ladder match than a pointless feud with Sheamus who many hardly noticed being off TV.
    And I have so say nonsense. Compared to where he was last year, yes, I do think Bryan has been buried. Going from main event to shoved into a multi-man match seemingly at the last minute? And rumours going were it was to be Bryan vs. Dolph at 'mania, not Sheamus so that argument doesn't hold with me. The fact that that was dropped just makes it seem even more like WWE are keeping as much light off them as possible to try and not get Reigns booed out of the building.

Dolph, yes he wasn't doing all that much prior to SS, but after getting the win he had a nice bit of momentum. He then had a good match at a crap PPV. He then lost his title after he'd initially won it, got knocked out of the Rumble after less than 3 minutes, lost (and was pinned) to the team of Big Show, Kane, and Seth Rollins in a match solely set up to announce the return of Orton. You can't say that means a better spot.

Fair enough, perhaps "buried" is a bit strong, but they've clearly been dropped right down.

• Advertisement
Advertisement