Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paranormal encounters

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭IamtooGoode

Can I now public post expected results of little crystal experinent...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭IamtooGoode

Generally when you put a crystal under your pillow it will frequently give you vivid or lucid dreams (if that is the right word). Although we all dream (apparently, normally) we mostly forget them or were not aware we were dreaming), It is reported that people who dont remember their dreams normally do remember with a crystal under their pillow!I know not startling as cheese eaten before going to bed can achieve the same result ( you can try that as well if you like! Probably explained due to chemicals or constituents or whatever) but if you had vivid dreams once you put a crystal under your head there shouldn't be any affect on your dreams one would expect. This little experiment was for fun and hopefully you at least tried it, Im not going to argue with anyone of its validity or lack of scientific merit because there is none! Hopefully his wasnt too much of an anti climax! ... All the best..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

galljga1 wrote: »
    SB, anything to report?

Sorry for slow reply, was away last week.
    I did actually notice a big difference in the amount and vividness of my dreams - I'd usually remember 3 or 4 a month maybe - but since putting the crystal under my pillow I've been having crazy dreams practically every night. I'm genuinely surprised by the result I have to say.
    Do I think it's paranormal somehow? - No, but do I think there is a real effect taking place? - There certainly appears to be - I can't ever remember a period of dreaming so frequently and so vividly before in my entire life (I'm 40 btw).

My missus wants a shot - but I think i'll get her her own one, I think I'm gonna make mine a permanent fixture! I like it.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 43 AnthonyGiarrusso
    Executive Motivational Speaker, Paranormal Lecturer, Sales Professional, Author, & Beach Traveler

I've heard of other people having marks or burns on them, but that hasn't happened to me yet.

Advertisement