Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is there Grants available for online courses??

• 09-03-2015 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Can anyone tell me if there is grants available to do a third level online course in sales & marketing, So far the cheapest sales & marketing course i can find is €15,000 which is in south africa!! with level 6 NFQ, crazzy prices :-/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

Daniel77 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if there is grants available to do a third level online course in sales & marketing, So far the cheapest sales & marketing course i can find is €15,000 which is in south africa!! with level 6 NFQ, crazzy prices :-/

You could do a full QQI level 6 in business management by correspondence for about €1200 in Ireland. Might not be the best college nor indeed relevant to your
    requirements but it might get you access to a level 7 programme in sales and marketing in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Doc el brown

No grants available. If ur unemployed the sate willpay for you to do a part time course or will give you back to education allowance and grants to do full time. But online you will get nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭doc11

No grants available. If ur unemployed the sate willpay for you to do a part time course or will give you back to education allowance and grants to do full time. But online you will get nothing

No they won't, there is a selective number of free part time courses under springboard but you certainly don't just pick a course and then the state will pay for it if your unemployed.

Advertisement