Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are the following games worth getting

Options
  • 09-03-2015 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭north_star_33

Think im gonna part with some cash and buya ps4 this weekend
    Im a fan of fps horror games
    ..and theese games look amazing.

evil within...

nwo wolfenstein

shadow of mordor

dying light (looks good but i hated dead island)

The order 1886

Metro redux

and bloodbourne

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

The order is shockingly bad, you should just rent it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

winston82 wrote: »
    The order is shockingly bad, you should just rent it.

Thats what i did, 10 euro for 3 nights in xtravision.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

I've played through them all except mordor and bloodborne. Their all very different games, but Wolfenstein and Redux are kind of similar. All good games though, and dont be so quick to believe all The Order hate either. I thought it was great.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

BB Isn't out for another 2 weeks, If your looking for a horror game go with Evil Within.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Check out Alien Isolation too, for your for horror fix.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

You can pick up the last of us for 25 quid now. Worth every penny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

I believe Outlast is currently on offer too. Also, get P.T, it's free.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭north_star_33

Re:last of us.

i have it on ps3 ...at the part where joel is strung upside down and hes about to look for car parts....

just havent been grabbed by the game yet...im sure it hots up

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

I second Alien Isolation. Only cleared it the weekend, brilliant game. Evil Within starts good but kind of drops halfway through

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I'd pick Wolfenstein from that list. There's some DLC coming though and you maybe better off waiting.

Not sure about Dying Light. I didn't like Dead Island either and while this is undoubtedly better I'm not sure it will keep me interested. That said I have not played a lot of it and will go back to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I'd pick Wolfenstein from that list. There's some DLC coming though and you maybe better off waiting.

It's not DLC, it's a standalone prequel episode content.

I'm loving Dying Light right now. I never played Dead Island as I didn't like the look of it but I like what I saw of DL, jumped right in and don't regret it. It's great fun in co-op and a very good looking game.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Shadow of Mordor is probably the best game Ive played on the PS4.

Wolfenstein second

• I've played through them all except mordor and bloodborne. Their all very different games, but Wolfenstein and Redux are kind of similar. All good games though, and dont be so quick to believe all The Order hate either. I thought it was great.

Sorry to say this but no they are not

Advertisement